FS 2005 Alabaster Roadster 21,300 Miles - CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

Cars For Sale A forum for our members who want to sell their Crossfire here on the forum

FS 2005 Alabaster Roadster 21,300 Miles

Reply

 
 
 
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-01-2015, 02:13 PM
TerryR's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston, TEXAS
Age: 73
Posts: 875
Default FS 2005 Alabaster Roadster 21,300 Miles

This is not mine, I am advertising for a friend. Car is located in Kerrville, Texas.
Car could be viewed / Road Tested OR Inspected by appointment, at above location.
I MAY be able to assist in the Sale and/or delivery IF reasonable to current location.
This Crossfire is in Beautiful condition, both inside and out.
In the First instance you can contact ME Direct, as I can hopefully answer Most questions, OR will find answers for you, although final decisions are by others.
Some pictures enclosed, others available on request. IF any specific pictures are required please ask, and I will endeavor to respond promptly to any requests.

FOR SALE(Due to ill Health)

2005 Alabaster Roadster (Limited)
Interior Leather is Black / White

21,300 miles in Prestine Condition
New Mobil 1 Oil
New CLK 63-AMG Wheels and Tires
A GOOD Stock Original Set of Wheels with GOOD Tires
Extra Spare Stock Engine Cover
Extra Spare Stock Grill
NEW Magnaflow 16233 Catback Muffler (Absolutely Beautiful Sound)
Programmable Sprint Booster
New KW Air Filters
KW CAI System ready for Install
Custom Tail Light Overlays
Custom Set of Grills
Quality Custom Car Cover
A Spare Original Complete exhaust system.
A Spare Original exhaust Tail pipe now replaced with Magnaflow.
Note! On the wheels, the white rim edge are "Wheel Scuffs" a protection applied to protect from kerb rash but can easily be removed if required.

Asking $16,500 OR Reasonable Negotiable Price without Spares
 
Attached Thumbnails FS 2005 Alabaster Roadster 21,300 Miles-img_0515.jpg   FS 2005 Alabaster Roadster 21,300 Miles-img_0525.jpg   FS 2005 Alabaster Roadster 21,300 Miles-img_0496.jpg   FS 2005 Alabaster Roadster 21,300 Miles-img_0503.jpg   FS 2005 Alabaster Roadster 21,300 Miles-img_0520.jpg  

Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-14-2016, 03:09 PM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 68
Default Re: FS 2005 Alabaster Roadster 21,300 Miles

I will not buy a car w a K&N fiilter. Some OEM will not allow k&n because they let in too large a particle. Put the stock filter back on so people like me might buy it. This is so low miles hopefully there is no damage.
 
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-14-2016, 03:25 PM
Padgett's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Orlando
Posts: 1,733
Default Re: FS 2005 Alabaster Roadster 21,300 Miles

I always wonder about a seller who does not think it important to mention whether the transmission is automagic or manual.
 
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-14-2016, 03:41 PM
Mrmiata's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kellyville, Ok
Posts: 9,576
Default Re: FS 2005 Alabaster Roadster 21,300 Miles

Originally Posted by Padgett View Post
I always wonder about a seller who does not think it important to mention whether the transmission is automagic or manual.
YEP.. cause that picture of an autostick shifter can still be confusing..
 
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 01-14-2016, 05:10 PM
Bill F's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Schertz, TX.
Age: 71
Posts: 2,289
Default Re: FS 2005 Alabaster Roadster 21,300 Miles

Originally Posted by boxdin View Post
I will not buy a car w a K&N fiilter. Some OEM will not allow k&n because they let in too large a particle. Put the stock filter back on so people like me might buy it. This is so low miles hopefully there is no damage.
No worry, I have K&N filters on my car for years without problems. It isn't hard to put stock filters back on the car if purchased.
 
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 01-14-2016, 05:11 PM
Bill F's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Schertz, TX.
Age: 71
Posts: 2,289
Default Re: FS 2005 Alabaster Roadster 21,300 Miles

Originally Posted by Mrmiata View Post
YEP.. cause that picture of an autostick shifter can still be confusing..
The picture says it all.
 
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 01-14-2016, 05:18 PM
Bill F's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Schertz, TX.
Age: 71
Posts: 2,289
Default Re: FS 2005 Alabaster Roadster 21,300 Miles

Originally Posted by TerryR View Post
This is not mine, I am advertising for a friend. Car is located in Kerrville, Texas.
Car could be viewed / Road Tested OR Inspected by appointment, at above location.
I MAY be able to assist in the Sale and/or delivery IF reasonable to current location.
This Crossfire is in Beautiful condition, both inside and out.
In the First instance you can contact ME Direct, as I can hopefully answer Most questions, OR will find answers for you, although final decisions are by others.
Some pictures enclosed, others available on request. IF any specific pictures are required please ask, and I will endeavor to respond promptly to any requests.

FOR SALE(Due to ill Health)

2005 Alabaster Roadster (Limited)
Interior Leather is Black / White

21,300 miles in Prestine Condition
New Mobil 1 Oil
New CLK 63-AMG Wheels and Tires
A GOOD Stock Original Set of Wheels with GOOD Tires
Extra Spare Stock Engine Cover
Extra Spare Stock Grill
NEW Magnaflow 16233 Catback Muffler (Absolutely Beautiful Sound)
Programmable Sprint Booster
New KW Air Filters
KW CAI System ready for Install
Custom Tail Light Overlays
Custom Set of Grills
Quality Custom Car Cover
A Spare Original Complete exhaust system.
A Spare Original exhaust Tail pipe now replaced with Magnaflow.
Note! On the wheels, the white rim edge are "Wheel Scuffs" a protection applied to protect from kerb rash but can easily be removed if required.

Asking $16,500 OR Reasonable Negotiable Price without Spares
Terry, thanks for helping out John. I agree, this is a very nice Crossfire that a lot of money was put into it. I only wish John was well enough to keep it and enjoy it.
 
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 01-15-2016, 03:16 PM
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Joliet, IL
Age: 51
Posts: 43
Default Re: FS 2005 Alabaster Roadster 21,300 Miles

I do love the alabaster/vanilla combination, if not so much the automatic trans. A bit more $ than I wish to spend...at least the buyer may be assured that bystanders will know the model of this unusual car.
 
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 08-24-2018, 01:01 AM
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Denver
Age: 57
Posts: 7
Default Re: FS 2005 Alabaster Roadster 21,300 Miles

????????????
 
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 08-25-2018, 10:06 AM
Forum Regular
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: South East
Posts: 729
Default Re: FS 2005 Alabaster Roadster 21,300 Miles

Another of those posts without a conclusion other than learning from the title what attracts views. 45,070. That is an impressive number.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
tom2112
Parts/Accessories for sale
4
12-01-2015 09:02 AM
tom2112
Parts/Accessories for sale
7
07-28-2015 08:12 AM
Rusty475
Cars For Sale
4
07-13-2015 10:03 AM
Blackout317
Troubleshooting & Technical & Modifications
4
07-07-2015 08:38 PM
Mackel
Cars For Sale
1
07-06-2015 10:54 PM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS 2005 Alabaster Roadster 21,300 Miles


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.