Cars For Sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

2005 Limited Roadster in Connecticut

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2017, 08:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 Limited Roadster in Connecticut

UPDATE - REDUCE TO $5,000.

I had too much fun driving it this past fall, so I was in no hurry to sell, but now I hate seeing it in the driveway covered in snow. Open to offers.

Moved to a new home with less garage space, need to get rid of the Crossfire. This has been my summer driver for the past five years. Runs great, very reliable, never let me down (can't say the same for the '66 Corvair or '65 Imperial).

Looks pretty good for a car with 113,000 miles. Some paint blemishes and parking lot dings, but no dents. Clean car fax when I bought it and no accidents that I'm aware of. Drivers seat showing some wear. Front tires have plenty of life left, rear will need too be changed pretty soon. Curb rash on all 4 wheels was there when I bought it. I repaired the rear window a couple of year ago, seems to be holding up fine.

Has all the usual stuff including original radio with navigation. 6 speed shifts well, car drives great. VIN 1C3AN65LX5X048085

Hate to see it go, but no room for it. Thought I would offer it here first before doing the Craigslist/ebay thing.

Asking $8,000 but open to offers.

Last edited by erichoff; 12-28-2017 at 02:17 PM. Reason: lowered price
Old 08-10-2017, 08:56 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: 2005 Limited Roadster in Connecticut

Originally Posted by erichoff
Moved to a new home with less garage space, need to get rid of the Crossfire. This has been my summer driver for the past five years. Runs great, very reliable, never let me down (can't say the same for the '66 Corvair or '65 Imperial).

Looks pretty good for a car with 113,000 miles. Some paint blemishes and parking lot dings, but no dents. Clean car fax when I bought it and no accidents that I'm aware of. Drivers seat showing some wear. Front tires have plenty of life left, rear will need too be changed pretty soon. Curb rash on all 4 wheels was there when I bought it. I repaired the rear window a couple of year ago, seems to be holding up fine.

Has all the usual stuff including original radio with navigation. 6 speed shifts well, car drives great. VIN 1C3AN65LX5X048085

Hate to see it go, but no room for it. Thought I would offer it here first before doing the Craigslist/ebay thing.

Asking $8,000 but open to offers.

Nice ! should go quick. Good starting price.