2005 SRT-6 Coupe, black, 42k miles, $10k - CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

Cars For Sale A forum for our members who want to sell their Crossfire here on the forum

Old 06-29-2018, 11:54 PM

Default 2005 SRT-6 Coupe, black, 42k miles, $10k

SOLD

I'm selling my SRT-6 coupe. I just got it earlier this year, but my needs have changed, so I figure it should go to someone who will appreciate it.

I just addressed all known issues with the car in the spring:
  • Replaced worn steering tie rod
  • Replaced idler pulley
  • Replaced valve cover gaskets
  • Repaired DRLs
  • Adjusted front wheel bearings
  • Four-wheel alignment
The car has no known mechanical issues; I wouldn't hesitate to drive it across the country tomorrow.

The car has both a clean Carproof (Canadian equivalent to Carfax) and a clean AutoCheck. You can view the Carproof report here. You can view the AutoCheck report by clicking on my eBay listing here, then clicking on the "Vehicle History Report" tab under the image thumbnails.

The car is currently located in Canada, but it's a U.S.-market car, and would be very straightforward to import back into the States. I've done this before, and would be happy to help out with the process.

I'd like to get $10k USD, or $13k CAD, for the car.

Please contact me at stephen-hui-at-live-dot-com without the dashes, or at four-oh-three-9-one-9-3148 (texts preferred) if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Steve

Last edited by PedalFaster; 07-03-2018 at 09:16 PM.
Old 06-30-2018, 11:33 AM

Default Re: 2005 SRT-6 Coupe, black, 42k miles, $10k

Forgot to mention that the windshield surround, grill, and side strakes are Plasti-Dipped black, so if you prefer them in their original color, you can just peel the coating off.
Old 07-07-2018, 09:50 PM

Beautiful car you have! That is an excellent price for what you are offering.
Old 07-07-2018, 10:02 PM

Thanks! I had a lot of nibbles, but most people who aren't already familiar with Crossfires have a hard time believing it's worth even $10k. I had one guy offer a straight trade for a Toyota Corolla with higher mileage, then get all huffy when I politely declined. I tried submitting it to Bring a Trailer, but my submission was rejected within ninety minutes with no explanation.

Luckily, someone local to me who was looking for an SRT-6 found my ad last week, and the car went to its new home Tuesday.

Last edited by PedalFaster; 07-08-2018 at 01:43 AM.