Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Just thinking of next year drives

Old 11-05-2006, 02:22 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Just thinking of next year drives

I'm not really putting XF to bed for the season, it will have plenty of time to sit in the garage when the snow comes, but I'm already thinking of the must do's for next year. The Mopar Nationals in PA are a must - Red did such a great job organizing and with 16 XF's showing up, it was great. Hope we can beat that number next year.
Next, I'd like to do the dream cruise in MI. I couldn't get there this year, but my wife's relatives live just down the street and it would be great to see it just once.
Also, the Dragon run sounds like a blast, that would be great if we could pull it off.
Lastly, if we could get enough of us together (and the required $$$) a day at Summit point might be very fun.

Oh, yeah, F1 at Indy...might have to do this next year, it's possibly the last f1 race at the brickyard

So what's on your list?

Last edited by Sennaspirit; 11-05-2006 at 09:00 PM.
Old 11-06-2006, 03:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Just thinking of next year drives

We are planning a several week loop through western Kentucky & Tennessee then across northern Georgia, Alabama and Arkansas then up thru Missouri and back home. Our intention is to scout out some potential retirement locations. We intend to take it slow and easy. Play tourist a bit. Visit a Civil War battlefield or two and try to get a better feel for the areas in question. The copilot doesn't want to take the scooter but she is the copilot so she'll just have to adapt.