Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

new (to me) '04

Old 11-08-2006, 08:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new (to me) '04

I was in LV, SEMA show last week and saw a '04 white crossfire on e-bay, he was getting no bids so I made deal with him friday evening and headed home sat AM to central Oregon. Great car, mostly 85 mph thru Nev. and got 28 mpg. Very comfortable for me at 6 ft. I could have drove all the way home, but so many damn deer at night, I laid over until light and came home sun. I love driving this car, white 6 spd w/red and black interior.

Old 11-08-2006, 10:27 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: new (to me) '04

Congrats on the XF and welcome to the forum...stay away from the deer.

Old 11-08-2006, 11:27 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sennaspirit
Congrats on the XF and welcome to the forum...stay away from the deer.
Well the 4 leg kind. I myself like the two legged deer's.

You will love your Crossfire, Welcome aboard. This forum is a great place to learn about the car and pick up some great tips.

Old 11-09-2006, 10:28 AM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So you were at the SEMA show and purchased a Crossfire on ebay. That says a lot for the Crossfire! You obviously know style when you see it! Did you find anything for the Crossfire at the SEMA show??
Congratulations on the car! We're all big fans!

Old 11-09-2006, 11:28 AM

I didn't notice anything for the crossfire except little diamonds all over a yellow car they had there. I was looking at the SKY and the hard top they had for it, and I drove one at the Sahara test track, its OK. And I was biding on an '04 T-bird, but lost out. I had been watching xf's for some time but never sat in one or looked them over that close. So I just thought I would give this guy a call and see what happens. I was there with my 3 sons and when we saw the car I wanted it. 8,500 miles and he wants a Hummer, sells it for 10-12 less than he paid for it, I though a good deal. My wife says I crazy. I am retired (60 yr) have a farm to take care of, have 3, 69 Montego I am working on, a new Ram and a Pacifica and am mostly a home body, but I like to look at them all. One of these days I'll write chapter 2.

Old 11-09-2006, 12:31 PM
Forum Regular
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome aboard and congratulations on the purchase of your Crossfire. We bought ours in the spring of '04 primarily for touring and really have enjoyed the car. Since you live in Oregon I highly recommend planning a trip next summer down 101 to at least Santa Barbra, that is a sweet trip in the Crossfire.

Old 11-09-2006, 04:39 PM
Forum Regular

For starters, welcome to the family, flow!

You'll get to know certain people very well due to their posts, problems and opinions... but this is the GREATEST site to get information on your car for everything you can imagine!

I'd really like to see what our car looks like with that red & black interior that you've got, so when you can, post some pictures of your new love!

Again, welcome!