CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Crossfire Coupe (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/crossfire-coupe/)
-   -   Please just shoot it now and put it out of its misery (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/crossfire-coupe/13227-please-just-shoot-now-put-out-its-misery.html)

apkano 08-01-2007 04:21 PM

Re: Please just shoot it now and put it out of its misery

Originally Posted by sparks81
The only mod I want on my car are the missile launchers that pop out to blow slower moving cars outta my lane. You know the kind that are used on the stealth fighter: Door pops open, missile launcher extends type of mechanism. This is much needed to get rid of the slow people who see you coming and purposely move over. I was thinking a sidewinder because its small. Even though its only a heat seeker, a Phoenix is too big and expensive. I'll just modify the radar detector as a firing control device, disguise the firing button in the cigarette lighter and I'm all set.

As far as the rest of the car is concerned, I love it. :D :cool:

How about a giant spring loaded boxing glove!

sparks81 08-01-2007 04:27 PM

The boxing glove is an intriguing idea. However, I'd be nervous about getting too close to use it. The other driver might want to bite my right mirror off.

infared12 08-01-2007 04:47 PM

Wow awful just plain awful. And I think we're giving credit by say awful. I need a lower term pleeeassse!!

sparks81 08-02-2007 08:13 PM

Speaking of mods:

Any recommendations on the CB radio mounting, and where to install the big external antenna whip???

Also, I noticed that the back wall behind the seats is just the right size to hang my velvet painting of Elvis.

Didn't like the leather seats, so I put on white sheepskin seat covers.

The bobble head statue I picked up in the truck stop looks great on the dash too.

Has anyone tried the valve stem LED's that light up as the wheels turn?

P.S. If anyone thinks I'm serious, I've got some swampland in AZ that's for sale. Just thought I'd have a light moment of humor.

apkano 08-02-2007 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by sparks81
Speaking of mods:

Any recommendations on the CB radio mounting, and where to install the big external antenna whip???

Also, I noticed that the back wall behind the seats is just the right size to hang my velvet painting of Elvis.

Didn't like the leather seats, so I put on white sheepskin seat covers.

The bobble head statue I picked up in the truck stop looks great on the dash too.

Has anyone tried the valve stem LED's that light up as the wheels turn?

P.S. If anyone thinks I'm serious, I've got some swampland in AZ that's for sale. Just thought I'd have a light moment of humor.

You forgot a few things...

~ Chrome curb feelers
~ Whitewall tires
~ Rear window louvers (black of course!)

Personally... I'd have gone with the "cow print" seat covers!

sparks81 08-03-2007 03:00 AM

Hydraulics so it can bounce?

Also, I'll get a custom painted mural on the hood. Most suggestions have been of the Virgin Mary.

A trailer hitch, so I can put the propeller gizmo on it so it'll spin while I'm driving.

apkano 08-03-2007 07:33 AM

How about a red crushed velvet interior, with dingle berries around the windows!

I was also thinking of one of those oversized downforce wings from the ricer crowd. The only problem with that, they put them on the back of their front wheel drive cars...so you'd have to put it on the hood of your crossfire!

sparks81 08-03-2007 11:12 AM

I can also stick my Mr. Microphone the center console for easier access.

Unfortunately the red crushed velvet seats would be hidden by the sheepskin seat covers.

I also think it needs a few bumper stickers. Especially one about stopping at all yard sales.

Irafatsar 08-04-2007 11:23 AM

i don't care if it rains or freezes long as I got my plastic jesus...

thegoalie 08-06-2007 12:40 PM

How about Calvin peeing on a Honda Civic logo with the caption "My rice is better than your rice"?