CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Crossfire Coupe (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/crossfire-coupe/)
-   -   Kit for Front To make Look Like Concept (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/crossfire-coupe/38439-kit-front-make-look-like-concept.html)

blackcrossfire07 10-25-2009 12:04 PM

Kit for Front To make Look Like Concept

I was reading people talking about how they love the front end better on the concept. Just wondering if someone may build a mold to make it look like the concept. I doubt this currently exists.

ZAHANMA 10-25-2009 12:26 PM

Re: Kit for Front To make Look Like Concept

Doesn't currently exist...

If you want to dish out the money to make the mold then go for it...

I know it's somewhat split as to who prefers the concept v. the production version of the front end..

personally I think there are parts of both that should have been kept and thrown out...

Franc Rauscher 10-25-2009 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by ZAHANMA
Doesn't currently exist...

If you want to dish out the money to make the mold then go for it...

I know it's somewhat split as to who prefers the concept v. the production version of the front end..

personally I think there are parts of both that should have been kept and thrown out...

Agreed. It would be a cool challenge though.

Anybody up for it?

roadster with a stick

Deaf Eddie 10-26-2009 03:30 PM

I'd settle for a replacement grill that had a single, heavy, vertical center post to accent the body line, and maybe some vertical accents to match the hood strakes, instead of that dang horizontal-vents mini-van grill...

Mr. F 10-26-2009 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by blackcrossfire07
I was reading people talking about how they love the front end better on the concept. Just wondering if someone may build a mold to make it look like the concept. I doubt this currently exists.

after the side skirt fiasco...all i can say is "good luck."

turbosportique 10-29-2009 11:14 AM

Good Morning!

I am in Canada and could possibly build such. But I would need a good drawing or Picture of what you have in mind. However I would only build one.

James Gross
wmb@turbosportique.com

ZAHANMA 10-29-2009 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by turbosportique
Good Morning!

I am in Canada and could possibly build such. But I would need a good drawing or Picture of what you have in mind. However I would only build one.

James Gross
wmb@turbosportique.com

can you give us a ballpark quote for this? It should be similar to any other front fascia you have done before in procedure and price...

Cash is king, and keeping the cost down is a close second.

BoilerUpXFire 10-29-2009 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by turbosportique
Good Morning!

James Gross
wmb@turbosportique.com

Any reason you would only build one? Maybe as a prototype to get bugs worked out, but if you want to keep costs down, you will spread them over several units and hopefully a group buy ;)

If they look good, that is LOL

FP 10-29-2009 03:58 PM

Contact Dan. I'm sure he cam make it for you..:p

dcspride 10-29-2009 04:19 PM

it's going to cost a lot of money...can' imagin how much..... you will need new hood, side panels, front bumper and headlights..... i am guessing over $5000 easy..not worth it at all. and even after getting one, you have to make sure it's going to fit good....