CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Crossfire Coupe (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/crossfire-coupe/)
-   -   Magnaflow Exhaust for sale (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/crossfire-coupe/41753-magnaflow-exhaust-sale.html)

Crossfire725 04-05-2010 01:46 PM

Magnaflow Exhaust for sale

Magnaflow Exhaust for sale:
i am thinking about selling mine. just trying to see how and how much would be interested. thank you

Ed Mahoney 04-05-2010 01:48 PM

Re: Magnaflow Exhaust for sale

saw one yesterday on e-bay go for $348 not to bad for used !!!!!

Crossfire725 04-06-2010 10:07 PM

348 for used? Ill sell 300 flat

Crossfire725 04-06-2010 10:09 PM

I'm flexible we can talk about price

adriancin05 04-07-2010 03:17 PM

I am intrested in buying the exhaust, but one thing will it fit srt-6?

Ed Mahoney 04-08-2010 11:36 AM

then put it on e-bay !!! The one I was watching sold !!! I didnt buy it was just watching to see what it went for !!!! Lot of crossfire stuff on there !!!!!!!!!

Crossfire725 04-09-2010 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by adriancin05
I am intrested in buying the exhaust, but one thing will it fit srt-6?

Good question, it might. Ask around I will as well

patpur 04-09-2010 08:44 PM

Just so you have an idea you can get a new one, shipped for around $390.
Pat

Ed Mahoney 04-09-2010 11:22 PM

$390 really where from ????

Valk 04-10-2010 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by Ed Mahoney
$390 really where from ????

Magnaflow Catback for $350

Crossfire725 04-10-2010 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by VALKRYDERGUY

thank you. im just trying to see what there going for. im fexible i just want to get rid of it trying to see what people think an what they r willing to pay. thank you for info

Walters5507 04-12-2010 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Crossfire725
thank you. im just trying to see what there going for. im fexible i just want to get rid of it trying to see what people think an what they r willing to pay. thank you for info

Why are you selling the exhaust? I've heard of a couple people selling their magnaflow and switching to something else. Is there a reason with the crossfire specifically that people aren't wanting the magnaflow?

JHM2K 04-12-2010 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Walters5507
Why are you selling the exhaust? I've heard of a couple people selling their magnaflow and switching to something else. Is there a reason with the crossfire specifically that people aren't wanting the magnaflow?

Minor loss in low-end torque, and some owners find it too loud.

I have the Ansa, and now that it's burned in, even IT is a bit loud at times.

Walters5507 04-12-2010 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by JHM2K
Minor loss in low-end torque, and some owners find it too loud.

I have the Ansa, and now that it's burned in, even IT is a bit loud at times.

I saw someone on the forum with the Meghan Racing M-RS exhaust and I really liked the sound of it. It didn't seem too loud and had a nice howl. I was leaning towards that myself. My thing is that I want an exhaust to get a little deeper throatier sound but I don't want it loud. The last thing that I'm looking for from an exhaust is to sound like just another loud ricer on the street. I want my Crossie to sound like the beautiful performance machine that it is.

spike 04-12-2010 02:54 PM

i am having problems trying to find out how to post a thread. what a bad site for a newbie, i have 4 summer tires for looking on how to post, if you can help i would appriciate it

cheers

jb

bmorgan 04-12-2010 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by spike
i am having problems trying to find out how to post a thread. what a bad site for a newbie, i have 4 summer tires for looking on how to post, if you can help i would appriciate it

cheers

jb

Click on "Forum" in the upper right of the page.

Scroll down the page and click on "Private Classifieds"

Click on "Private - Parts/Accessories"

Click on "New Thread" on left of page towards the top.

Type in Title and Message, then click on "Submit New Thread"

I hope this helps.

patpur 04-12-2010 03:07 PM

Wundercarparts sells them all day long $390 shipped. That's where I got mine.

hcarter 04-12-2010 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Walters5507
I saw someone on the forum with the Meghan Racing M-RS exhaust and I really liked the sound of it. It didn't seem too loud and had a nice howl. I was leaning towards that myself. My thing is that I want an exhaust to get a little deeper throatier sound but I don't want it loud. The last thing that I'm looking for from an exhaust is to sound like just another loud ricer on the street. I want my Crossie to sound like the beautiful performance machine that it is.

I'm running a Megan RS on my 6 and it sounds great really deep sound I understand there may be a different sound between the N/A and the S/C cars with like brand exhaust >>> ,I'm going to try and check a bunch of different exhaust sounds this weekend at the Dragon ,I'm sure there will be a lot of different tones.....:p

FP 04-12-2010 03:32 PM

I have the Magnaflow, and will be removing my back cats soon. I'm concern it will be too loud. If it is, I will put them up for sale here for a nice price.

07bluezx14 04-17-2010 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by patpur
Wundercarparts sells them all day long $390 shipped. That's where I got mine.

I just ordered one from them today, and it was the only kit he had listed as available. $430 shipped from florida to springfield mo. chris