CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Crossfire Coupe (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/crossfire-coupe/)
-   -   March Floor Mat Giveaway! (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/crossfire-coupe/4204-march-floor-mat-giveaway.html)

imported_mightyjlr 03-01-2004 10:01 AM

March Floor Mat Giveaway!

Since the advertising and Google ads have paid off the cost of hosting this site for the next year, I will be giving some of the money generated back to the people who make this site such a great place to come, the members. This month I will be giving away a set of Crossfire Mopar Floor Mats. The Floor Mats are an $80 value. The random drawing will be held on March 31st, and I will randomly select a post number. Whoever made that post will be the winner, so the more posts you make, the better your chance of winning will be. I will contact the winner by e-mail, and they will have a week to respond, or else a new winner will be chosen. :P

WesMichaels 03-01-2004 10:16 AM

Cool.... And I was told by one person that I post too much.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I thought that was what a forum was all about. :P

bobby 03-01-2004 12:23 PM

:lol: Put my name in the hat :D

landho 03-01-2004 12:28 PM

OK...Here's a post :lol:

jsisabella 03-01-2004 04:30 PM

Wow:

There will be a lot of posts to read this month.....

nkosis 03-01-2004 06:22 PM

I Likes

Sounds good to me.

Marvin Hickman 03-01-2004 08:03 PM

This is a grest forum. I also am a member of a motorcycle forum called Volusia owners league, I own a suzuki volusia cruiser along with my crossfire. Some days I look at the car and the bike and can't decide which one to cruise that day.

xfirejunky 03-01-2004 08:38 PM

Re: March Floor Mat Giveaway!

Originally Posted by mightyjlr
Since the advertising and Google ads have paid off the cost of hosting this site for the next year, I will be giving some of the money generated back to the people who make this site such a great place to come, the members. This month I will be giving away a set of Crossfire Mopar Floor Mats. The Floor Mats are an $80 value. The random drawing will be held on March 31st, and I will randomly select a post number. Whoever made that post will be the winner, so the more posts you make, the better your chance of winning will be. I will contact the winner by e-mail, and they will have a week to respond, or else a new winner will be chosen. :P

Congratulations, however, what about the people who bought the mats and are still waiting for their's, will they ever see them?????? :roll:

Tdancer2 03-01-2004 09:57 PM

[quote="Marvin Hickman"]I also am a member of a motorcycle forum called Volusia owners league.quote]

Like Volusia florida... I lived in Daytona for 4 years.

Fireballcat 03-01-2004 10:05 PM

Mats

Great Idea!

imported_mightyjlr 03-01-2004 11:54 PM

Re: March Floor Mat Giveaway!

Originally Posted by xfirejunky

Originally Posted by mightyjlr

Congratulations, however, what about the people who bought the mats and are still waiting for their's, will they ever see them?????? :roll:

The final shipment of mats should arrive this week. I know the waiting sucks, but there's nothing I can do about it, Chrysler is the one who screwed up on the floor mats. Plus, you paid $44, and I'm paying over $70 for them, because Chrysler decided to change the pricing on them after I had already sold a large number. It wouldn't be right for me to pass the increase on to you, so I'm taking a big loss on this... and Chrysler refuses to respond to our requests for an explanation. Oh well. Chrysler Corporate customer service at work...

Marvin Hickman 03-02-2004 08:13 AM

[quote="Tdancer2"]

Originally Posted by Marvin Hickman
I also am a member of a motorcycle forum called Volusia owners league.quote]

Like Volusia florida... I lived in Daytona for 4 years.

Yep, the bike is named after volusia county in florida. Great bike for cruising. 8) 8) 8)

Danwell 03-04-2004 07:22 PM

Sounds cool about the giveaway, are the mats different than the stock ones that come with the Crossfire?

Harry Wells 03-06-2004 04:17 AM

Better chance than the lottery
Here is my post for a set of mats
for my lovely Crossfire,
She deserves it??

Harry

AirData 03-07-2004 12:32 PM

Sign me up!

Sign me up :D

landho 03-07-2004 04:12 PM

Here's another low level attempt to get another post :lol: and a rug :wink:

Cyril Baldwin 03-07-2004 10:22 PM

Mine too, for waiting on my illuminated doosill plates :lol: Need a rug to save my shame. :-) Been bragging with my friends about it 2 weeks ago. :lol: By the way, where is it?

Stranded_2004 03-07-2004 11:36 PM

Not a lame attempt to get a mat......... (maybe) .....
can you post a pic of these mats? Thanks

jsisabella 03-08-2004 12:47 AM

If you want to see the mats, just click on the SHOP button at the top of this page and then click on the ACCESSORIES button. Scroll down and you will see the mats. They have the Chrysler logo on them.

jahazlett 03-08-2004 06:19 AM

Since I haven't received the ones I ordered, and my inquiries have gone unanswered, maybe this will help!