CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Crossfire Coupe (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/crossfire-coupe/)
-   -   Crossfire on BBC's TORCHWOOD (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/crossfire-coupe/55376-crossfire-bbcs-torchwood.html)

gurudog 03-30-2012 03:25 PM

Crossfire on BBC's TORCHWOOD

The BBC has been ribbed here for its two presentations specifically on TOP GEAR where opinions were mixed on the Crossfire (though the Crossfire did itself proud in the 'convertible' episode).

Recently I have become a fan of the BBC show "Torchwood" (available on Netflix instant streaming)...and a gorgeous red Crossfire driven by an alien, makes a fine appearance in Episode #14...Episode is entitled, "Kiss, Kiss; Bang, Bang". It looked and sounded Great on this episode and made my day to see it (and its alien occupant).

If this has already been mentioned here, apologies...new to me.

Happy Spring driving...If ever in NM don't miss US 14 from Santa Fe to Cedar Crest (east of Albuquerque)...Enjoyed a run there this week and radar detector not set off once...beautiful drive (as are many in New Mexico).

Mike-in-Orange 03-30-2012 06:08 PM

Re: Crossfire on BBC's TORCHWOOD

Someone did mention it a few years back, actually, and it's what got me interested in the show in the first place...... and I became totally hooked on it, having downloaded every episode from all seasons, including the most recent one done here in the US.

gurudog 03-31-2012 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Mike-in-Orange
Someone did mention it a few years back, actually, and it's what got me interested in the show in the first place...... and I became totally hooked on it, having downloaded every episode from all seasons, including the most recent one done here in the US.

Glad it got a mention as that cherry red Crossfire with delightfully throbbing engine and the alien at the wheel under streetlights was quite a sight...Thanks for letting me know...My wife and I are now watching all episodes on Netflix as latest TV addiction...Watched 'Dr. Who' (newer version) for a time but must admit to liking the less 'silly' or more 'adult' 'Torchwood' much more...And once Billie Piper disappeared from 'Dr. Who', my enthusiasm waned further.

Happy driving.

Mr Kilmouski 03-31-2012 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by gurudog
Recently I have become a fan of the BBC show "Torchwood" (available on Netflix instant streaming)...and a gorgeous red Crossfire driven by an alien, makes a fine appearance in Episode #14...Episode is entitled, "Kiss, Kiss; Bang, Bang". It looked and sounded Great on this episode and made my day to see it (and its alien occupant).

Torchwood S2 Episode 1 - Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang - Preview - YouTube
If you want to See the Trailor

gurudog 03-31-2012 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Kilmouski

Eggsellentay...many thanks.

GraphiteGhost 03-31-2012 02:49 PM

:D That was FUNNY! I don't think that XF woulld have had a problem losing that SUV. Sure, I know it was in the script, but come on, that car would have blown the doors off that SUV... :D

gurudog 03-31-2012 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by GraphiteGhost
:D That was FUNNY! I don't think that XF woulld have had a problem losing that SUV. Sure, I know it was in the script, but come on, that car would have blown the doors off that SUV... :D

Totally AGREE...Question of the momento: can an alien drive a Crossfire faster than a mere hu-man?

Toolman 06-24-2017 07:08 AM

Saw the Crossfire on Torchwood for the first time this morning. Red roadster was a great choice.