CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Crossfire Coupe (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/crossfire-coupe/)
-   -   Luggage deliver and brand (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/crossfire-coupe/6024-luggage-deliver-brand.html)

CalgaryX 08-30-2004 06:55 PM

Luggage deliver and brand

For those wondering about delivery of the touring gear...I took delivery of my car on August 11 and the luggage was delivered by Purolater on Aug 27. I was impressed as I did not have to do a thing.

I saw the luggage at a local shop today. It is the same (different wheels) as the Victorinox (Swiss Army) luggage. It had a retail price of $375.00 CAD for the set.

Midlife 06-13-2006 05:34 PM

Re: Luggage Deliver and Brand

Bingo! Check out trg Group.

I am starting to crank up my squeaky wheels to get my luggage. I have an odd situation where my car was sorta owned for a few minutes by a woman who won it. She immediately swapped it for a Jeep SUV and never took possession of the Crossfire. When I bought the car it had only 11 miles on it from moving about the dealer's lot, etc.

Jerri at trg Group has informed me that the VIN number for my car shows never to have had the luggage sent out to anyone. I’m sure if Chrysler understands the situation they will make the exception. The luggage belongs with the car. It’s been paid for as a part of the car feature listed on the window sticker and has not been delivered. It is only sensible that they fulfill their end of the deal and complete this.

I am currently working through the chain staring with the dealer and I am very tenacious.

Here is some useful information on working through these issues.

+fireamx 06-13-2006 06:20 PM

Re: Luggage deliver and brand

I was wondering, does the SRT-6 owners get luggage with SRT-6 wheels?

maxxm 06-13-2006 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by +fireamx
I was wondering, does the SRT-6 owners get luggage with SRT-6 wheels?

Nope, the wheels are the same. Only the piping and handle color and emblems are different.

+fireamx 06-13-2006 11:19 PM

Thanks Maxxm, inquiring mind needed to know. :D

stryfox 06-13-2006 11:34 PM

I never got my luggage. I bought my '04 as a leftover and the dealer told me I was not entitled to it as it was just a "promotional" thing.
Who could I call to see if I can still get it?

+fireamx 06-14-2006 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by stryfox
I never got my luggage. I bought my '04 as a leftover and the dealer told me I was not entitled to it as it was just a "promotional" thing.

Stryfox, I bought my '04 as a left over also, and when my wife called and asked the dealer if we were entitled to it, they told her the same thing, just a promotion. Two weeks later, the luggage showed up on our door step.
I wish I could tell you who to call for results. Maybe pay close attention to what (Midlife) does.
Good Luck!

Midlife 06-14-2006 12:08 AM

This is from various post in the forum:
Here are the numbers I have for the Crossfire Touring Gear - Luggage

Chrysler Crossfire Luggage Hotline: 866-871-1326 and ask for Kelly or 800-992-1997

trg Group (Folks that make & ship the luggage): 888 721 6016 Jerri – Press 7
Do a search. There are lots of luggage stories.

+fireamx 06-14-2006 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by Midlife
This is from various post in the forum:
Here are the numbers I have for the Crossfire Touring Gear - Luggage

Chrysler Crossfire Luggage Hotline: 866-871-1326 and ask for Kelly or 800-992-1997

trg Group (Folks that make & ship the luggage): 888 721 6016 Jerri – Press 7
Do a search. There are lots of luggage stories.

Now that's what I call service!! Thanks Midlife :D

MAYAman 06-15-2006 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by stryfox

Mine was a left over and I got the luggage a couple weeks after without doing anything. Awesome surprise. Its come in handy many times during my road trips and I love it.

dcspride 06-15-2006 09:07 PM

so I supposed to get luggage in the mail for free???

greenie 06-16-2006 01:19 PM

You're entitled to luggage if your window sticker lists "Touring Gear." I'm pretty sure it came on all 2004's and Limited 2005's.