Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Crossfires Racing @ Willow Springs

Old 11-05-2004, 10:18 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Crossfires Racing @ Willow Springs

HDDP & SASKINS are inviting all Southern California Crossfire owners to join us at Willow Springs International Raceway on the Streets of Willow Springs Road Course for a day at the races Saturday November 27th. We are joining a group of drivers sponsored by http://speedtrialusa.com and have entered two Crossfires that will be pitted against a field of other sports cars.

We would love to have your support by attending... Directions to Willow Springs can be found at http://www.willowspringsraceway.com

The runs begin at 8am and continue through 4pm...

You will be able to take your Crossfire out on the track for a few laps during our lunch break, as they open up the course to the public for "Practice Laps" for about 45 minutes while we're taking a break...

Old 11-06-2004, 02:29 AM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Crossfires Racing @ Willow Springs

Ya baby we gone'a race, I tell you what!!! HDDP & myself SASKINS are gone'a" getter done". I think it would be really cool to all role up to willow all at the same time. You know the SOCAL XFIRE GANG.
Even if you don't race, you are still able to take your Little Beauty out on to a real race track, for fun.
Also for all those who are who want to see my Dual intakes in action, well this would be a good time to see them, and hear them for sure. Its going to be a fun afternoon, so come out and play on a Saturday.