Crossfire Roadster A place to post Roadster specific topics.

Has Anyone Seen Pictures Of The Crossfire With The Mercedes-Benz Emblem On It?

Old 09-09-2008, 06:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has Anyone Seen Pictures Of The Crossfire With The Mercedes-Benz Emblem On It?

Has anyone seen pictures of the Crossfire with the Mercedes Benz emblem on it? After all it was a Benz before it was a Chrysler right?

Old 09-10-2008, 12:18 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Has Anyone Seen Pictures Of The Crossfire With The Mercedes-benz Emblem On It?

Pictures?

Old 09-10-2008, 04:11 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Has Anyone Seen Pictures Of The Crossfire With The Mercedes-Benz Emblem On It?

Originally Posted by dkriegh
Has anyone seen pictures of the Crossfire with the Mercedes Benz emblem on it? After all it was a Benz before it was a Chrysler right?
No; it's always been a Chrysler...I've never seen any Mercedes-Benz Crossfires at the dealership.

Old 09-10-2008, 04:25 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: Has Anyone Seen Pictures Of The Crossfire With The Mercedes-Benz Emblem On It?

There was a thread about a year ago where they were trying to put the SLK grill with the MB emblem on the xfire but it wouldn't work.

Where were you expecting to see the MB emblem on a xfire?

Old 09-11-2008, 04:42 AM
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

you mean like this?

Old 09-11-2008, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by psuperti
you mean like this?

That Mercedes three pointed star really works. Wonder where he got that thing, or if he made it himself. I'd sure like to get one....

Old 05-27-2009, 01:22 PM

I'll pass on that idea.

Old 05-27-2009, 03:52 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I do believe everybody's good friend "Dan Root" ....or a "Cliff"....or "Penn" (or what ever he's calling himself today) sells the Mercedes emblem.
I guess he doesn't worry about "copyright laws" with those either.

Old 05-27-2009, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Moparrbust
No; it's always been a Chrysler...I've never seen any Mercedes-Benz Crossfires at the dealership.
Actually it's a Daimler-Chrysler. Engineered by Mercedes-Benz, production styling by Dyson, coach-built by Karmann, occasionaly moded by AMG, marketed by Chrysler. But you all know that. It's a genetic hybrid. All are it's parents.

Old 05-27-2009, 08:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rich W
Actually it's a Daimler-Chrysler. Engineered by Mercedes-Benz, production styling by Dyson, coach-built by Karmann, occasionaly moded by AMG, marketed by Chrysler. But you all know that. It's a genetic hybrid. All are it's parents.
And Wonderful Parents they are.......well sorta !

Old 05-27-2009, 09:07 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rich W

Still all came with Chrysler emblems on the outside..............Mercedes and/or AMG emblems belong on the inside(underhood or underbody).

Old 05-27-2009, 09:25 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ebay motors, search under "chrysler emblems" thats where I got mine for 9 bucks. they have the mb ones too. good service, got them in 3 days...bought a back up set but the first ones are still doing great.

Old 04-19-2017, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Moparrbust
Actually the crossfire was built off the the frame of a Mercedes R170, so in fact yes it was a Mercedes before it was a Crossfire.

Old 04-19-2017, 11:59 PM
Received 534 Likes on 451 Posts

Originally Posted by BrooksXfire
Actually the crossfire was built off the the frame of a Mercedes R170, so in fact yes it was a Mercedes before it was a Crossfire.
Ooh! An expert answering an eight year old thread.
We never would have known.

Old 04-20-2017, 07:57 PM
Received 369 Likes on 321 Posts

Originally Posted by onehundred80

Sliding up to the computer with a bowl full of popcorn, this should be fun!

Old 04-20-2017, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by GraphiteGhost
Sliding up to the computer with a bowl full of popcorn, this should be fun!

First post and we get a lesson, he forgot that the frames were made for the Crossfire so ....if a Toyota engine goes in some Lotus cars, they are at first Toyota's ? I think not.

Old 04-20-2017, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by onehundred80

I just joined like two days ago, smartass, and thought why not add my two cents. Unless you have a problem with the FIRST AMENDMENT??

The following users liked this post:
Vonslinger (08-08-2020)
Old 04-20-2017, 08:46 PM

[QUOTE=psuperti;282267]you mean like this?

[/QUI just ordered my first set for the front and the back, they should be at my place in a day or two from crossfireaccessoriesandmore.com

Old 04-21-2017, 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by BrooksXfire
I just joined like two days ago, smartass, and thought why not add my two cents. Unless you have a problem with the FIRST AMENDMENT??

I'm all for the first amendment, in fact I was exercising it and you got miffed.
Welcome to the forum.
The general feeling is that people who put Mercedes stickers on their cars are wannabes, ashamed that is a Chrysler or do not know any better. But I do not care what they do even though I personally think it looks like *****, there I did it again, another exercise in the first amendment.

Old 04-21-2017, 12:58 AM
Forum Regular
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool Re: Has Anyone Seen Pictures Of The Crossfire With The Mercedes-Benz Emblem On It?

[QUOTE=GraphiteGhost;885732] Sliding up to the computer with a bowl full of popcorn, this should be fun!

Of course the next players names to be engraved on the Stanley Cup has yet to be decided. What we do know is that at the end, both sides will line up & shake hands in congratulations.

Quick Reply: Has Anyone Seen Pictures Of The Crossfire With The Mercedes-Benz Emblem On It?