CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Crossfire SRT6 (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/crossfire-srt6/)
-   -   Hell's Kitchen: Crossfire (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/crossfire-srt6/23185-hells-kitchen-crossfire.html)

Bubba89 04-01-2008 06:30 PM

Hell's Kitchen: Crossfire

I just saw something interesting when I was watchin the first episode of this season's Hell's kitchen. They started the segment, and showed two cars that drove up to the entrance of the restuarant. Not suprisingly a porsche drove up, probably was a 911 or somehting like that, and then I saw the second car drive up it was a CROSSFIRE. Truthfully I didn't expect to see the crossfire drive up but I was pleasantly suprised when it did. Its nice to know our cars are actually getting some shine time. :D

apkano 04-01-2008 06:40 PM

Re: Hell's Kitchen: Crossfire

I saw that as well.

I think it's just some stock film they had from last year......I remember seeing the exact same SSB coupe pulling up the EXACT same way as last season.

apkano 04-01-2008 06:44 PM

They just showed it again at the end........LOL

How pathetic am I..........watching a show and spending all my time trying to get a glimpse of the Xfire? :rolleyes:

Bubba89 04-01-2008 06:56 PM

haha I just saw that too. Still pretty cool to see your car on tv though you gotta say, especially when you don't really see to many of them around in the first place.

InfernoRedXfire 04-01-2008 07:14 PM

Darnit! I hate that show but it was on in the background while I was on the computer. Coupe? Roadster? What color was it?

Bubba89 04-01-2008 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by InfernoRedXfire
Darnit! I hate that show but it was on in the background while I was on the computer. Coupe? Roadster? What color was it?

It was a coupe. Ummmm color was silver, not sure what exactly that translates to in the chrysler color pallet but yeah silver hah.

apkano 04-02-2008 03:19 AM

Originally Posted by InfernoRedXfire

SSB Coupe........kind of like someone said in post #2! :rolleyes: :p

ZAHANMA 04-02-2008 06:31 AM

i definately saw it and yelled 'crossfire' as it glimpsed the screen... however, i thought and am not sure but i thought it was graphite, not SSB. this was right as they opened the restaurant like they always do, showing people enter the bulding as the drive up and have there cars valeted. still caught me by surprise no matter what color it was, always good to see a 'celebrity' sighting... is celebrity the right word.. meh.

Montana Crossfire 04-02-2008 06:51 AM

Isn't it strange when you begin to love your car how you can spot them at even a quick glance?
For once that one wasn't just a quick glance though I too saw it...

MikeR 04-02-2008 07:43 AM

I saw a insurance commercial on Monday night that had a guy drive up at the end in a red Xfire convertible. The commerical actually ran twice during the show. I foret which insurance, but I remember the CAR!:p

MikeR