CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Crossfire SRT6 (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/crossfire-srt6/)
-   -   Anyone interested in swapping SRT6 wheels for Limited Wheels? (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/crossfire-srt6/36437-anyone-interested-swapping-srt6-wheels-limited-wheels.html)

FP 08-02-2009 03:10 PM

Anyone interested in swapping SRT6 wheels for Limited Wheels?

The SRT6 wheels can have some curb rash. I want to have them chromed and the chroming company doesn't care if they have curb rash, as long as they are straight.

My Limited wheels are in excellent condition with no curb rash. Yeah, yeah... I want them im "pimptastic" chrome ;) :p .

hawksview 08-02-2009 04:24 PM

Re: Anyone interested in swapping SRT6 wheels for Limited Wheels?

im really thinking about doing mine in chrome also

BoilerUpXFire 08-03-2009 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by FP
The SRT6 wheels can have some curb rash. I want to have them chromed and the chroming company doesn't care if they have curb rash, as long as they are straight.

My Limited wheels are in excellent condition with no curb rash. Yeah, yeah... I want them im "pimptastic" chrome ;) :p .

Do you have a good shop in Chi to do chrome plating?? If so, I may need that info to get a price on reconditioning mine.

Thanks FP

NeedsWings 08-04-2009 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by BoilerUpXFire
Do you have a good shop in Chi to do chrome plating?? If so, I may need that info to get a price on reconditioning mine.

Thanks FP

i have a curb rashed spare set of srt6 rims, ill show them to ya at woodward unless you need some sooner

MetalMilitiaSRT 08-05-2009 11:36 PM

Not sure if I'm interested in a swap, but I've got a set boxed-up in my attic from when I got my BBS's if your interested in buying them. They're a little dirty, brake dust, but all straight. I don't recall any cosmetic imperfections, but I havn't seen them for about 16 months so my memory is really being tested. Let me know if your interested, i'll take some pictures of them.

FP 08-06-2009 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by BoilerUpXFire

Thanks FP

I would send them to LA Wheels in California.

FP 08-06-2009 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by MetalMilitiaSRT
Not sure if I'm interested in a swap, but I've got a set boxed-up in my attic from when I got my BBS's if your interested in buying them. They're a little dirty, brake dust, but all straight. I don't recall any cosmetic imperfections, but I havn't seen them for about 16 months so my memory is really being tested. Let me know if your interested, i'll take some pictures of them.

Thanks, the reason I'm looking for a swap is a matter of economics. It will cost me around $800 to have them chromed and shipped. If I buy them, I have to add the price of the wheels, and for the aggregate cost I would rather buy a set of Mandrus Millenniums.