CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Crossfire SRT6 (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/crossfire-srt6/)
-   -   New srt6 engine emblems (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/crossfire-srt6/56932-new-srt6-engine-emblems.html)

Beaner 01-19-2016 09:52 PM

Re: New srt6 engine emblems

Originally Posted by SparkieSRT6 (Post 857272)
Thanks Nick. Unbelievable that you received yours twice as fast as a local member in Niagara Falls. Enjoy.

Maybe the name Beaner on the label may have raised some red flags when being scanned.
Also, being in the mail box on Saturday raises some suspicion since mail usually gets delivered during week days.

At least it made it here! Shipping to the UK is faster than a 2 hour drive for Canada Post!

SparkieSRT6 01-20-2016 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Beaner (Post 857316)
Maybe the name Beaner on the label may have raised some red flags when being scanned.
Also, being in the mail box on Saturday raises some suspicion since mail usually gets delivered during week days.

At least it made it here! Shipping to the UK is faster than a 2 hour drive for Canada Post!

Ha ha....surely everyone in Viagara Falls knows you as Beaner instead of Bryan?? I bet a neighbor ended up with it several days earlier but probably afraid to go near your house and took several days to muster up the courage on a Saturday lol

onehundred80 01-20-2016 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Beaner (Post 857316)

Back in the olds I remember getting a letter from the UK which had been stamped at 8 am and I received it in the second mail delivery the next day in Hamilton Ontario. Now days we are thinking in terms of at least a week.

A lot has changed since then, no door to door delivery, expensive postal rates and post offices staffed with too many people with surly attirtudes putting in time until they retire at our expense.
Progress?

SparkieSRT6 01-20-2016 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by onehundred80 (Post 857337)
Back in the olds I remember getting a letter from the UK which had been stamped at 8 am and I received it in the second mail delivery the next day in Hamilton Ontario. Now days we are thinking in terms of at least a week.

A lot has changed since then, no door to door delivery, expensive postal rates and post offices staffed with too many people with surly attirtudes putting in time until they retire at our expense.
Progress?

This is correct for the older, established Canada Post Offices but the new Postal Agents run by Shoppers Drugmart are being staffed by hardworking, underpaid (minimum wage), no benefits, no pension and are open 12 hours per day, seven days a week.
When I take these emblems to the old post offices, they try to charge me double of what the agents charge. You can guess where I take my business.

SparkieSRT6 01-23-2016 12:57 PM

Still have some ready to ship from the last batch I had made........

brandoni 01-23-2016 04:08 PM

Hey Sparkie,
I received my new emblem/badge today, thanks! Looks like the cardboard worked perfectly for a little extra rigidity.
It looks great.

darbs 01-28-2016 05:58 AM

Hi
Can you do one with 2006 instead of 2005?
Also can you supply front and rear decals in red rather than black
Many thanks for your help

SparkieSRT6 01-28-2016 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by darbs (Post 857788)
Hi
Can you do one with 2006 instead of 2005?
Also can you supply front and rear decals in red rather than black
Many thanks for your help

darbs, as per my response to your private message, I only offer the supercharger emblem as shown in the first post of this thread. I do not have the 2006 version and I cannot make these VIN specific. Thank you.

Joseph Grumblatt 10-19-2016 11:19 AM

Re: SRT-6 engine emblems

Hey Sparkie, My son just purchased a 2005 Sapphire Silver Blue SRT-6 with 54,000 miles. I would love to surprise him with one of your engine plates! Do you still have any available?

cmz 10-19-2016 12:51 PM

Sparkie, My cousin just bought a black 05 srt-6 roadster. Have any engine plates left?

bhindzioncurtain 11-14-2017 02:32 AM

Do you still sell the engine plaques for the 2005 SRT-6? I sure would like to buy one

sshistand@fuse.net 11-25-2017 03:39 PM

I would be interested in the Emblem but Mine is a 2006. SR 64171. Maybe on the next round?:rolleyes:

bhindzioncurtain 11-25-2017 09:03 PM

I have to believe that the engine plaques are no longer available. It has been two weeks since I asked and no reply. Thought I would send a PM to SparkieSRT6 but the mailbox is full. Does anyone else know where to get one?

SparkieSRT6 11-26-2017 09:57 AM

I apologize to anyone that has tried to reach me and have not received a reply. I have not been on the forum for a very long time since selling my car. A senior forum member was able to let me know this morning that some people are still interested in these emblems. Unfortunately I do not have any left and the manufacturer is no longer interested in producing them. Maybe it would be a good idea if Gary could lock this thread.

All the best to everyone here at the Crossfire Forum.
Steve :D