CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Crossfire SRT6 (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/crossfire-srt6/)
-   -   Diecast model (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/crossfire-srt6/67093-diecast-model.html)

JEFASOLD 03-17-2014 07:34 PM

Diecast model

Has anyone found a diecast model of the SRT6? At present, I have only seen the 1/18 model from Maisto of the NA in silver and the gold. I suppose I could make a new front splitter and wing from styrene and paint it SSB but I was hoping for an easier solution.

James1549 03-17-2014 07:43 PM

Re: Diecast model

I am not aware of a diecast SRT6 of any scale and I have been watching for quite some time now. James

JEFASOLD 03-17-2014 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by James1549 (Post 788079)
I am not aware of a diecast SRT6 of any scale and I have been watching for quite some time now. James

That's what I thought. I will get the silver one, make the parts from styrene and paint it to match my car. Maybe I should get 2, then I could test any exterior mods without messing up my car. LOL

onehundred80 03-17-2014 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by JEFASOLD (Post 788082)
That's what I thought. I will get the silver one, make the parts from styrene and paint it to match my car. Maybe I should get 2, then I could test any exterior mods without messing up my car. LOL

Make it a model of Fubus sleeper, that way you have less remodeling to do.:p

musicnsurf 03-17-2014 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by JEFASOLD (Post 788078)
Has anyone found a diecast model of the SRT6? At present, I have only seen the 1/18 model from Maisto of the NA in silver and the gold. I suppose I could make a new front splitter and wing from styrene and paint it SSB but I was hoping for an easier solution.

I've never seen an SRT-6 model. My late wife bought the silver Maisto at our local Chrysler dealer and put it on her nightstand. Man I miss her.

JEFASOLD 03-20-2014 12:52 AM

I got a silver one. Already have the splitter completed and I am working on the wing. I also painted it SSB and it looks pretty good. I found some wheels that resemble the ones I have on my CF but I don't know if I can get them onto the model somehow, they look like 20" wheels. I'll post a pic when I'm done.

NeedsWings 06-03-2018 11:06 AM

was this ever completed?

JEFASOLD 06-04-2018 08:58 AM

Yes it was, I have a rotating stand I sometimes use at car shows. I'll post a few pics in near future.

JEFASOLD 06-09-2018 10:53 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by JEFASOLD (Post 906695)
Yes it was, I have a rotating stand I sometimes use at car shows. I'll post a few pics in near future.

Here's a few pics, I'll try to get a few with a better camera.