Crossfire SRT6 A place to discuss SRT-6 specific topics.

A bit of a bada__!

Old 06-21-2017, 10:39 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default A bit of a bada__!

When I purchased my SRT6 in 2012, I was transported back to my late teens, modding the car in every way imaginable. After many power mods, the car sounded like a bit of a bada--, but it still looked like a nice GT car. Now, after wrapping the windshield surround and wing in CF film, it's starting to look like it sounds, really bada--. I'm not sure that I really like it yet, but it gives me a different feeling driving it, again like a teen, a return of memories that had vacated my brain for many years. Thank you SRT6!!!!

Old 06-22-2017, 08:31 AM
Received 506 Likes on 350 Posts
Default Re: A bit of a bada__!

I think it true that the Crossfire brings out the BADA teenager in most of us. I have always suggested that driving mine makes me feel 18. Old enough to know everything, but not old enough to know better. An innocent state of mind that isn't such a bad place to be once in a while.

The Crossfire let's you visit that state of mind every time you drive it, even just going to work.

Whether driving an heavily modded SRT, or stock, or a standard NA, these cars are a kick to drive.

Old 06-22-2017, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Franc Rauscher
I think it true that the Crossfire brings out the BADA teenager in most of us. I have always suggested that driving mine makes me feel 18. Old enough to know everything, but not old enough to know better. An innocent state of mind that isn't such a bad place to be once in a while.

The Crossfire let's you visit that state of mind every time you drive it, even just going to work.

Whether driving an heavily modded SRT, or stock, or a standard NA, these cars are a kick to drive.

Well said Franc. I think you just described the very thing that makes us such fanatic owners and makes this forum the most phenomenal one of all.

Old 06-22-2017, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by JEFASOLD
Well said Franc. I think you just described the very thing that makes us such fanatic owners and makes this forum the most phenomenal one of all.

Or, it may indicate a serious mental condition. Take your pick.

Old 06-23-2017, 03:48 AM
Forum Regular
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Yep OCD obsessive crossfire disorder

i was looking for a parking spot and some young guy yells 'thats Sick ' at me in town the other day.

Last edited by daveesrt6; 06-23-2017 at 03:50 AM.
Old 06-23-2017, 10:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Re: A bit of a bada__!

Or, it may indicate a serious mental condition. Take your pick.
I think it is a serious mental condition, hands down. If you think about it, we own a car that is hard to work on with (what seems like) hundreds of electrical gremlins, parts that are way to expensive and no spare tire. But with that said, I would not trade my car for a 100, Mazda's. jm2cw

Old 06-23-2017, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by djohn14296

I think it is a serious mental condition, hands down. If you think about it, we own a car that is hard to work on with (what seems like) hundreds of electrical gremlins, parts that are way to expensive and no spare tire. But with that said, I would not trade my car for a 100, Mazda's. jm2cw

Now that is justifying what my ex wife has been saying for many years, that I'm addled in the brain. Maybe there is something a bit mystical about them, afterall, isn't Affalterbach near the "Black Forest"?

Old 06-26-2017, 04:50 PM

Words to live by when Driving your Crossfire

"if everything seems under control,,, you aren't driving fast enough"
Mario Andretti

Old 06-27-2017, 11:57 AM

Words to live by when Driving your Crossfire

"if everything seems under control,,, you aren't driving fast enough"
Mario Andretti
I like that quote, Franc, but since my 2nd stroke, I can't drive like that anymore. I never really raced cars but when I was racing motorcycles, everything always was almost out of control.