CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Detail Shop (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/detail-shop/)
-   -   Anyone Make a Purchase @ CrossfireShop.com? (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/detail-shop/4091-anyone-make-purchase-crossfireshop-com.html)

1325LDR 02-15-2004 06:49 PM

Anyone Make a Purchase @ CrossfireShop.com?

I was wondering if anyone else has made a purchase from CrossfireShop?

I placed an order on Jan 23rd for someCrystalGuard and never received it. The order status still shows it as "pending" after 3 weeks.

I've tried leaving email and voicemail messages for over a week trying to get somebody to give me an update... Nothing!

I guess there could be a family emergency or something but damn it's been three weeks and I can't get any kind of response at all...except of course the immediate charge against my credit card when I placed the order.

Reg Kittrelle 02-16-2004 11:08 AM

I ordered and received a "bra."Took an inordinate amount of time considering that it's a MoPar product. Ditto on the trying to reach them problem.Doubt if I'll use that outlet again.

WesMichaels 02-16-2004 11:25 AM

Doesn't CrossfireShop belong to mightyjlr???

AZ Outlaws 02-16-2004 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by WMichaels
Doesn't the Crossfire Shop belong to mightyjlr???

Yep...

Reg Kittrelle 02-16-2004 11:28 AM

OK then, mighty, I think we'd all like to support your efforts. So tell us wassup.

RedFire 02-18-2004 02:03 PM

I purchase the cell phone holder. Received it in one week after ordering...

jahazlett 02-28-2004 06:09 AM

CrossfireShop.com Not Responsive

Hate to raise this issue publicly, but I am not getting satisfaction from CrossfireShop.com. I placed Order #68 for Floor Mats on 1/25, and was charged for them on 2/4. I have not received the product or any order status updates. My e-mails and voicemails have gone unanswered. Anyone else having problems?

WesMichaels 02-28-2004 07:36 AM

Leave a PM for mightyjr. I beleive he owns "crossfireShop.com".

I hope that helps.

shawd 03-26-2004 05:43 PM

Any more info on crossfireShop.com.... I would like to order some stuff but, doesn't sound good..

1325LDR 03-26-2004 10:59 PM

Julian said he would refund my purchase on Feb 25th. Haven't seen anything yet. There was some issue with Chrysler raising the price on floor mats after he had taken a bunch of orders and was going to take a beating on it.

rziems 04-01-2004 11:59 AM

I ordered the cell phone holder about 3 weeks ago and have not received it. I left several voice messages and sent several emails to find out what was happening, but never got a response. I finally had to call my credit card company to dispute it because thought I never got the product or received a response, they charged my card immediately. I will not be ordering from them again. Unfortunately I cannot find a cell phone bracket for the xfire anywhere else. Do any of you know of any other phone brackets for this car?

1325LDR 04-01-2004 12:32 PM

I did the same thing this week. Sent the documentation off to the credit card company yesterday.

rebobo 04-13-2004 05:32 PM

I ordered stuff on March 8 and still haven't received anything. No replies to emails or phone calls. You can tell that this is a service oriented company. NOT!!

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE GUYS!!