Detail Shop The place to talk about the daily care of your Crossfire and share the products you use to care for your Crossfire

P21S carnuba wax

Old 10-06-2018, 12:37 PM
Forum Regular
Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Default P21S carnuba wax

Gentlemen - I bought a can of P21S carnuba wax on ebay and brother, what a great product. I've tried several different wax's, many that folks on this site use, but I have to tell you that this P21S is great. I know that shine results are in the eye of the beholder and very subjective. This stuff is so easy to apply, and once it hazes over, it's extremely easy to buff with a soft touch towel. I found out about it on the internet by someone who was rating car wax's. I clayed my car first, then did the wax job with the P21S, all by hand, no buffers. The results, in my opinion, are amazing. I've not obtained that kind of shine before. It's a little pricey, compared to other wax's, but I think well worth it. It is comparable to Maguires Gold Class wax but I think it's easier to apply, and to buff out, by hand.

Thought I'd let you know my experience with this product. I can very much, recommend this product.

Jim

Old 10-19-2018, 07:00 AM
Received 530 Likes on 420 Posts
Default Re: P21S carnuba wax

Thanks for the info. Interesting product.

Old 10-19-2018, 10:14 AM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 450 Likes on 317 Posts
Default Re: P21S carnuba wax

Originally Posted by Jim Holian
Gentlemen - I bought a can of P21S carnuba wax on ebay and brother, what a great product. I've tried several different wax's, many that folks on this site use, but I have to tell you that this P21S is great. I know that shine results are in the eye of the beholder and very subjective. This stuff is so easy to apply, and once it hazes over, it's extremely easy to buff with a soft touch towel. I found out about it on the internet by someone who was rating car wax's. I clayed my car first, then did the wax job with the P21S, all by hand, no buffers. The results, in my opinion, are amazing. I've not obtained that kind of shine before. It's a little pricey, compared to other wax's, but I think well worth it. It is comparable to Maguires Gold Class wax but I think it's easier to apply, and to buff out, by hand.

Thought I'd let you know my experience with this product. I can very much, recommend this product.

Jim
Thanks for the suggestion ....it has some pretty good ratings here >>https://www.autogeek.net/p2concarwax.html