CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Europe (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/europe/)
-   -   Uk owners (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/europe/6498-uk-owners.html)

lordpercy 10-26-2004 03:37 PM

Uk owners

Ok so how many of us are there, i've only ever seen 4 on the road so there must be 5 of us at least?

CarNut_UK 10-26-2004 04:23 PM

Re: Uk owners

Soon to be one more here!!! :) I'd be up for a meet... just say when and where!

- Justin

REDCROSS 10-26-2004 07:43 PM

English_Bob is the XFi European Representative and I think he is ready to have a Gettogether soon.......................................
RIGHT BOB??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????/

scotth_uk 10-27-2004 07:40 AM

I'm in East London. Always willing to say hi. See a few around London.

Scottish XF 10-27-2004 12:36 PM

Are there any other folk from north of the border on the forum? I've seen one other XF on the road between Glasgow and Stirling a couple of times, but nowhere else.

At least it keeps the car a bit exclusive https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...cons/icon7.gif . Had SO much interest in the car since picking it up a couple of weeks ago I can't believe it (thankfully all of it positive!)

Is the idea that we'll start our own discussions here now as opposed to the main forums pages or what?

MARK_UK 10-27-2004 03:15 PM

Here in the Ipswich, Suffolk (East Anglia) I've seen a silver one twice now and gave a camp wave (no I'm not) both times.

LeePie 10-27-2004 03:36 PM

I live in Nottingham, I have only seen 2 others, (one is owned by a solicitor I do business with) Awesome car, a friend of mine has spent £70k+ on a C4 sport, mine still looks good parked next to it!

lordpercy 10-27-2004 06:15 PM

Not sure if its my silver one seen around East London/ M25 I do Jcn 26 - 18 daily between 8am - 9am and again in the evening, keep seeing a black one with a female driver who just ignores me, saw a silver last week and raised the spolier to say hello (not even a wave back)....sniff

scotth_uk 10-28-2004 02:47 AM

> saw a silver last week and raised the spolier to say hello (not even a wave back)....sniff

Was probably me. I am always waving, honking and smiling at people in xfires however I'm usually driving too fast to be noticed.

english_bob 10-28-2004 09:48 AM

I travel M3/M25 from Basingstoke to Staines daily. Have seen a couple of others who don't wave.

Saw another Graphite in Basingstoke, lady driver who ignored me.

Went to Swansea last week, saw 2 but after I had been stuck in traffic for a couple of hours, I wasn't in the mood to raise the spoiler. Apologies if it was you joining at J32 or J31.

Have seen a few on the road now.

What about a UK meet somewhere. Ideas welcome.

saldous 10-28-2004 10:32 AM

I'm here in Berkshire. Saw an SSB one around here the other week. No idea who it belongs to though.

TonyLondonUk 11-02-2004 06:09 PM

Guys a meet sounds good to me as i have a Roadster black pics on gallary West London Area iv seen a few hardtops but never have seen a convertble :) feels good as mine is a roadster WOPDIDOO

r.robertson 11-16-2004 05:12 AM

Scottish xf. Don't know if it was my car you may have seen. Graphite coupe Reggy is C3 USA. I usually take the m8 to paisley 4 times per week.

I have owned cf since april and have only seen 4. 1 red, 1ssb, 1 graphite, 1 black. 3 of thouse cars seen in Hamilton 1 in paisley.

Scottish XF 11-22-2004 12:38 PM

Hi R Robertson

Don't think it was you as it was red one I had seen. Have since seen another silver coupe(other than mine) who is unfortunately driving like a madman and getting me a bad rep coz people think it's me :mad:.

Have also seen a black coupe and a blue roadster about East Kilbride where I stay.

I'll look out for you on the M8.

bmerfan 11-22-2004 07:04 PM

lol... I was on my way from Guildford to Basingstoke and seen a red one, I was the one behind you, (if that was you in front) in the silver one with nice HID lights....

Also, who was the nice chap I had seen in Moseley, birmingham?

LeePie 11-23-2004 11:43 AM

When did you see the xfire in brum, and what colour?
could have been me!

MARK_UK 12-08-2004 01:45 PM

Who was driving a Black Roadster in Haringay on Wednesday 8th December, was it you Tony?

bmerfan 12-08-2004 03:32 PM

Ah, I seen the black one, last night outside a what looked like a bank on Stratford Road, Shirley... also a few months ago in Moseley.

Was that you....

TonyLondonUk 12-09-2004 11:02 AM

Mark Uk i was in Harringay on wendsay the only way any 1 will know its me is to look if i have white LED flashing lights underneth also the HID's but yes i was in harringay picking up a mates girls friend :) shame i dident see any other xf's that would of been blinding
p's iv now seen aroud 8 xf's in the west london east london area but again never a roadster ? its scary now am i the only 1 in centrel london with the roadster ? iv seen 2 on the a40 to oxford around the acton area & got a flash from them also a beep beep thunbs up that was nice but id love to see a roadster as i havent yet ?

MARK_UK 12-13-2004 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by TonyLondonUk
Mark Uk i was in Harringay on wendsay the only way any 1 will know its me is to look if i have white LED flashing lights underneth also the HID's but yes i was in harringay picking up a mates girls friend :) shame i dident see any other xf's that would of been blinding
p's iv now seen aroud 8 xf's in the west london east london area but again never a roadster ? its scary now am i the only 1 in centrel london with the roadster ? iv seen 2 on the a40 to oxford around the acton area & got a flash from them also a beep beep thunbs up that was nice but id love to see a roadster as i havent yet ?

Fancy driving with your spoiler up you show off. I wasn't driving my one but had my dad's brand spanking new VW Carvelle.