CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Exterior & Lighting (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/exterior-lighting/)
-   -   Squirrel Shades for Headlights (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/exterior-lighting/49482-squirrel-shades-headlights.html)

Squirrel Crusher 04-21-2011 08:58 PM

Squirrel Shades for Headlights

6 Attachment(s)
One Time Only-Sale for headlight shades. Formed from harden aluminium alloy. 7 sets of short style and 7 sets of long style ready for shipping. Both styles have two angled cut front edge,leading to a thinned tapered back. Backside of shades have been primered and has two strips of 3M body tape. Contured to headlights shape then wet sanded to a glass like finish. If your concerned this maybe be just another group buy poor quality rip-off, PM me an address and screen name,then I'll ship them out for your upfront viewing. Payment due within 2 weeks or I'll post your screen name as payment pending. Unlikely,but if they don't meet your high expectations,simply return. $85.00 per set. Squirrel Crusher

NeedsWings 04-21-2011 09:27 PM

re: Squirrel Shades for Headlights

beautiful!

Squirrel Crusher 04-21-2011 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by NeedsWings
beautiful!

Thanks....

srtswizz 04-22-2011 12:56 AM

Can you shot some pics from distance, I'm intrigued by these and may pick up a set

Squirrel Crusher 04-22-2011 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by srtswizz
Can you shot some pics from distance, I'm intrigued by these and may pick up a set

I can't get the picture to reload again. Sight says picture is in another file??? Anyway...use search for Aluminium Roof Spoiler That Fits .. Scroll thru a few of my post and you will see an attachment. Sorry to do it this way,but I'm alot better with a hand file than with a computer. Squirrel Crusher

maxcichon 04-22-2011 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by Squirrel Crusher
I can't get the picture to reload again. Sight says picture is in another file??? Anyway...use search for Aluminium Roof Spoiler That Fits .. Scroll thru a few of my post and you will see an attachment. Sorry to do it this way,but I'm alot better with a hand file than with a computer. Squirrel Crusher

You can't re-load the same picture twice. If you change the filename, it will work.

( from DSC100234.jpg to DSC110hrt.jpg as an example)

Valk 04-22-2011 04:55 PM

I really like those !!!
I'm giving getting a set of the full length ones some serious thought. ;)

Squirrel Crusher 04-22-2011 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by VALKRYDERGUY
I really like those !!!
I'm giving getting a set of the full length ones some serious thought. ;)

I can mail them out to you then you can make your final decision?? Squirrel Crusher

IBLUBYU 04-22-2011 07:58 PM

Squirrel ..... PM sent

JustSayin 04-22-2011 08:03 PM

bump for an up front and kick A$$ Dude. I would not have any worries about quality or buying anything from don!

Montana Crossfire 04-22-2011 10:51 PM

Looks like first quality!
You shouldn't have any problems getting rid of those.
Mike

JimmySkullz 04-23-2011 11:44 AM

Sent PM :D

Squirrel Crusher 04-24-2011 02:25 AM

I've got several in transit now. Soooo when you guys receive them and try'em out,Post a unbias opinion.. I would recommend Maaco to paint them in Urathane with clearcoat. Maaco mixes their own paint,only in the volume thats necessary. Most all other shops will make you buy a quart then throw the left over away. It's a 2 part hard mix that can't be saved for later use. Thanks.. Squirrel Crusher

texas t 04-24-2011 05:37 AM

Don send me a a set of the full covers. I have seen your work and your a true craftsman, no more photo:s needed ! PM SENT Danny:D

Squirrel Crusher 04-24-2011 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by texas t
Don send me a a set of the full covers. I have seen your work and your a true craftsman, no more photo:s needed ! PM SENT Danny:D

Thanks Danny. Mailing yours out Monday. Squirrel Crusher

Squirrel Crusher 04-25-2011 06:43 AM

Just a count update..I'm down to two pairs of the long type and six pairs of the short style. These shorts are a little different and stylish. Try it,You'll like it! Squirrel Crusher

LantanaTX 04-25-2011 07:21 AM

Please send me a pair of the long ones. Thanks

BoilerUpXFire 04-25-2011 09:56 AM

Don, after seeing some of your innovations at the Dragon, Danny is spot on, you are a true craftsman.

After the mods I have done to my headlights, I do not think these would fit in with the overall theme of the car, but make anything else, I will be purchasing :D

TomStratRT 04-25-2011 04:26 PM

I received my set today. All I can say is WOW. Top notch quality! These is not cheap aluminum Ebay crap. Heavy duty and d@mn fine craftsmanship.

Can't wait to get them painted and installed.

Don, you've outdone yourself. :p

Send me a PM so I know where to send the payment.

Valk 04-25-2011 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Squirrel Crusher
I can mail them out to you then you can make your final decision?? Squirrel Crusher

PM sent......