CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Exterior & Lighting (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/exterior-lighting/)
-   -   enlarge (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/exterior-lighting/76539-enlarge.html)

grburght 06-03-2017 08:48 AM

enlarge

Hi There,

Since I am rather tall - 1.95 cm (=6 feet 449⁄64 inches) - the distance between the seat and the pedals is too short: I cannot sufficiently stretch my right leg.
Could someone advise me how to enlarge the distance between the seat and the pedals.

Thanks in advance:

Please e-mail to: grburght@ziggo.nl

onehundred80 06-03-2017 09:15 AM

Re: enlarge

Originally Posted by grburght (Post 888345)
Hi There,

Since I am rather tall - 1.95 cm (=6 feet 449⁄64 inches) - the distance between the seat and the pedals is too short: I cannot sufficiently stretch my right leg.
Could someone advise me how to enlarge the distance between the seat and the pedals.

Thanks in advance:

I think your dimensions are incorrect, and your true height is 6 feet 4.7 inches in height. Is that correct?
Not

onehundred80 06-03-2017 09:41 AM

;)

Originally Posted by grburght (Post 888345)
Hi There,

Thanks in advance:

I think your dimensions are incorrect, and your true height is 6 feet 4.7 inches in height. Is that correct?
As a nation the Dutch are the tallest people on average so it must be a big problem.;)
On this forum a member called Padgett cut some of the rear bulkhead away so the seat could lean back more, how effective this was I do not know.

grburght 06-03-2017 11:42 AM

My length is 1,95 cm.
Would it be possibel to shorten the pedals?

onehundred80 06-03-2017 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by grburght (Post 888358)
My length is 1,95 cm.
Would it be possibel to shorten the pedals?

If you have a manual transmission probably not, an auto maybe by an inch or so.

ZERACER 06-04-2017 04:59 PM

Need to buy one of those new airline seats where they are making them 1 1/2 inches thinner so they can add one more row of passengers.:rolleyes:

GraphiteGhost 06-05-2017 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by onehundred80 (Post 888350)
;)
As a nation the Dutch are the tallest people on average so it must be a big problem.;)
On this forum a member called Padgett cut some of the rear bulkhead away so the seat could lean back more, how effective this was I do not know.

:confused: Would leaning back more solve a situation where the legs are too long for the seat/pedal length? :confused:

onehundred80 06-05-2017 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by GraphiteGhost (Post 888490)
:confused: Would leaning back more solve a situation where the legs are too long for the seat/pedal length? :confused:

No idea of the benefits but he mentioned it as a solution to his problem, I hsve no idea if it was a benefit though.

grburght 06-21-2017 03:45 AM

Leaning back is no solution