Commercial Sponsor Classifieds In order to post in this forum you must be a Commercial Sponsor. If you are not a commercial sponsor you will need to buy a sponsorship to create new threads in this section.

Crossfire badges and accessories

Old 07-04-2011, 02:11 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Crossfire badges and accessories

I was wondering if you still had the engine badge.

Last edited by chuK_138; 09-11-2011 at 07:46 PM.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi mate, was wondering if you still sold the sprint boosters. If so I was looking for one for a SRT-6 sent to Australia.

Old 08-28-2011, 03:54 PM

NA Crossfire custom door sills. Brushed aluminum appearance with black 3.2L lettering and red over silver V6 followed by a a thick black line with silver lettering that indicates "POWERED BY MERCEDES BENZ" $60 USD per pair

Are these still available?

If so please send PayPal invoice to:

gmarshall@carolina.rr.com

Old 08-28-2011, 06:02 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Has anyone heard from Karl? It doesn't look like he's responded to this thread since 2/20/11. I have send him a PM without a response and I know others have too. Does anyone know if he is ok?

Old 08-28-2011, 06:16 PM
Received 533 Likes on 450 Posts

Originally Posted by KimPossible
Has anyone heard from Karl? It doesn't look like he's responded to this thread since 2/20/11. I have send him a PM without a response and I know others have too. Does anyone know if he is ok?
Last visit 8/24/11. Last post 8/8/11.
Originally Posted by SRT SIX
Extremely busy with work travel plus a few medical issues. Just went through the torture of buying a new house.

Last edited by onehundred80; 08-28-2011 at 06:19 PM.
Old 08-28-2011, 07:04 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Good looking out! I hope he is loving his new house. I know I was absent a lot when I was buying my house.

Old 11-30-2011, 10:15 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 448 Likes on 315 Posts

Originally Posted by KimPossible
Has anyone heard from Karl?
I have send him a PM without a response and I know others have too.
Does anyone know if he is ok?
Member "SRT SIX" news update......

Old 02-14-2012, 07:29 PM

i was looking to get a couple of those 3.2l v6 powered by mercedes badges how can i contact you

Old 03-11-2012, 09:57 PM
Forum Regular

Cross fire coupe and roadster badges personalize just about anything. Brused aluminum look with stylized image in black over Crossfire logo text.
$3 USD ea
Any more of the roadster badges?

BTW is it $3 for the pair or for each individual badge?

Thanks

Nate

Old 03-20-2012, 08:21 PM

I have been receiving many PM's regarding the absence of Karl (SRT SIX) who created this thread.
Many people want to order items from him but he is not logging in any more to conduct business.

I don't have any info regarding his situation any longer but he has not been online here for 6 months now.
Until he logs in here and contacts me I am closing this thread.

No items are available for purchase at this time as a result of his absence.

Old 12-30-2012, 11:43 PM

I spoke with SRT SIX (Karl) today and he said that if anyone is interested in any of these items they can send him an email at karl@cardoover.com
He is still dealing with health issues and tremendous workloads and has not had any time to log in here on the forum.

I was glad to talk with him today and just wanted to share this info with everyone here

Old 02-05-2013, 12:22 PM
Forum Regular

Here are pictures and descriptions of items offered. All badges are made of domed polyurethane and are heat and weather resistant. Self adhesive and easy to apply. Removes without damage if you change your mind. These are not decals and will not fade. If interested in an item PM me with the item and your email address. Prices do not include S&H and are in USD. Please indicate if you are in California for sales tax purposes.

The NEW Selectable Sprint Booster

Forum member price $280 includes S&H to Continental US (Must specify Manual or Automatic)

CHRYSLER CROSSFIRE (Limited and Base) Manual
Part Number: SBCY0001S

CHRYSLER CROSSFIRE (Limited and Base) Automatic
Part Number: SBCY0002S

"What can a Sprint Booster do for me? Most 2000-up model cars no longer use the conventional throttle cable and have replaced it with an ECM (Electronic Control Module) designed to translate how hard the pedal is pushed into an electronic instruction to provide power to the wheels.
The ETC (Electronic Throttle Control), otherwise known as "Drive-By-Wire", causes a delayed response and subdues acceleration, creating problems in situations such as quick gear changes, pulling into traffic, passing other vehicles and up-hill starts.
The Sprint Booster Power Converter eliminates this delayed throttle response and provides immediate on-tap acceleration whenever the driver demands it! Most cars have a 1 second lag between when the pedal is pushed and the car actually responds. The Sprint Booster corrects this problem instantly giving you all your vehicles power with no hesitation. Give your vehicle a Throttle Boost!" HOWEVER, EVEN THOUGH IT FEELS FASTER, THE SPRINT BOOSTER DOES NOT INCREASE POWER! It DOES feel faster because the response is quicker"

Crossfire body badge. Brushed aluminum appearance with black 3.2L lettering and red over silver V6 over a black line with silver lettering that indicates "POWERED BY MERCEDES BENZ"
$9 USD ea

NA Crossfire custom door sills. Brushed aluminum appearance with black 3.2L lettering and red over silver V6 followed by a a thick black line with silver lettering that indicates "POWERED BY MERCEDES BENZ" $60 USD per pair

Cross fire coupe and roadster badges personalize just about anything. Brused aluminum look with stylized image in black over Crossfire logo text.
$3 USD ea

"C" replacement logos. Replace all the dated Chrysler wreath with a classic design inspired by Bentley. Simple elegance "C" Includes 9 pcs: 4 wheel caps, front wing, rear wing, steering wheel and two key FOBs Black background with chrome capital C
$30 USD set (limited quantities) SORRY THIS ITEM IS SOLD OUT!

Crossfire tissue dispenser. Black vinyl holds standard size tissues (refillable) complete with oval brushed aluminum look with black stylized image of your choice of coupe or roadster. Crossfire logo text is below each image. Clips hold it firmly to the pocket on the bulkhead between the seats.
$10 USD

Stainless steel mesh grilles. Available in polished or gloss black powder coat. Available in upper and/or lower sets. Single piece upper replacement can be installed with simple tools in 5 minutes or less. Lower pair affixes over the current plastic grilles. All hardware included.
Polished upper/lower $149/$89 USD - Black gloss powdercoat upper/lower NEW LOWER PRICE $129/$69 USD
Would you pm me with pictures and prices of what you have for badges available.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by VALK
I spoke with SRT SIX (Karl) today and he said that if anyone is interested in any of these items they can send him an email at karl@cardoover.com
He is still dealing with health issues and tremendous workloads and has not had any time to log in here on the forum.

I was glad to talk with him today and just wanted to share this info with everyone here
You need to contact him using the email address I have provided

Old 02-05-2013, 12:54 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by VALK
You need to contact him using the email address I have provided
Thanks for the info I will email Karl