Commercial Sponsor Classifieds In order to post in this forum you must be a Commercial Sponsor. If you are not a commercial sponsor you will need to buy a sponsorship to create new threads in this section.

Welcome to the Crossfire Shop!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 09:10 PM
www.TheCrossfireShop.com
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Welcome to the Crossfire Shop!

Originally Posted by ichon
Tim, Reminder: Interior Taillight panels/covers>>>>
Will try to get back to everyone, was just getting over a respiratory infection, and now today running a fever again, and can barely move. It's the flu this time. This is killing me, I need to be tearing apart cars, not stuck in bed!

Pm me info on cicci vendor info if you can.

Old 02-15-2012, 10:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

not to call out of order over here.but i need a hood latch so get at me asap.yeah and thats about it

Old 02-18-2012, 05:00 PM

I am looking for a nice used real fin (aka the "Ironing Board") for a SRT6 roadster let me know if you have one thank you. My email is billt@billt.com phone is (315) 723-8243

Old 02-19-2012, 07:55 AM
www.TheCrossfireShop.com

H
Originally Posted by MLC2008
I am looking for a nice used real fin (aka the "Ironing Board") for a SRT6 roadster let me know if you have one thank you. My email is billt@billt.com phone is (315) 723-8243
Unfortunately, I do not have any. There was a black one sold a few weeks ago, no idea who bought the car, might enter a search on ebay that will notify you if one is listed. They rarely show up at auction. I did not purchase because was hit so hard in front, was afraid there was engine/tranny damage.

Old 02-19-2012, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by MrMoPar
Will try to get back to everyone, was just getting over a respiratory infection, and now today running a fever again, and can barely move. It's the flu this time. This is killing me, I need to be tearing apart cars, not stuck in bed!

Pm me info on cicci vendor info if you can.
Will do Tim but for Christ sake. take care and I hope you feel better soon. These things can wait. You health and family always come first.

Old 02-20-2012, 12:35 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Is this the rear fin (spoiler) you are looking for?:
Crossfire SRT6 Rear Spoiler | eBay

Pretty sure this is the same seller as Crossfire Shop.

Old 02-20-2012, 12:39 AM

That is for a coupe I need one for a roadster. Thank you for your time. I will keep looking.

Old 02-23-2012, 11:23 AM

Welcome to the Crossfire Shop

The owners of The Crossfire Shop have been involved with high performance vehicles and racing for over thirty years.

Involved in everything from Rock Crawling, Drag Racing, and even Offhore Powerboat Racing, we know High Performance vehicles and what it takes to be the best.

Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge, and Jeep have always been our vehicles of choice, so it's only natural for us to specialize in what we know best!

Our mission is to utilize our extensive experience in high performance applications, supply and manufacturing, to provide you with the very best parts selection for your Chrysler Crossfire. All while providing you with high quality products and superior service at reasonable prices.

Unlike a typical salvage yard, we own several Crossfires ourselves and we know them inside and out. Our parts have not been sitting exposed, neglected in an open environment either. We disassemble each vehicle indoors, and then store the parts in a controlled indoor storage.

When it comes to knowing what you are getting, we grade each part and make sure you know the condition before purchase. Instead of simply throwing stuff in a box, we pack your items carefully to make sure they get to you in the same condition it was in when it left.

In the near future, we will be exploring possibilities to have specific replacement items manufactured for us. We are also looking into offering a refinishing service for interior parts where the factory finish tends to peel off.

We have been MoPar lovers for longer than we care to remember. The original muscle cars were cheap when I turned 16 in 1976, so I had the opportunity to own and drive the original Superbees, Road Runners, GTXs, Satellites and Coronets. Back during the time of the 318, 340, 360 small blocks, the 383 and 440 big blocks, and of course the mighty 426 HEMI. Those were the days of Polyglass tires on 6" x 14" rims, drum brakes on all four corners, and power steering was an option.

The Crossfire is far different in creature comfort, options, build quality, and performance. As such, they also require a different approach as well. We are dedicated to advancing the availability of quality replacement parts for your Crossfire. Unlike others who provide only the major components, we can provide access to any part found on the Crossfire, no matter how big or small.

So we know your vehicle. We own them as well. We spend countless hours and miles driving them ourselves. So when you choose The Crossfire Shop as your parts source, you know that your particular vehicle and needs are far more than just a part # entry in a vast catalog, or being taken from a neglected forgotten vehicle left out in a wet dusty yard somewhere.

As we get our operation up to speed over the next few weeks, we hope you will give us a try the next time you need parts for your Crossfire.

Tim - The Crossfire Shop, LLC.
I am looking for the headlights upper tie bar and most importantly srt 6 front bumper cover

Old 02-23-2012, 12:05 PM

I need the rubber ribbed flexable hose/conduit that goes at the top of the rear hatch to run wires from the top of the car to the hatch. There is one on each side. I need one; left side. I looked in the parts catalogue and couldn't find it so I don't know what to call it or part #. Anyway, if you can decipher what I am talking about I need one asap. It is leaking water because the clip that holds it in place is missing. If you can provide this let me know $ and shipping. Thanks!
David
423-494-4900

Old 02-23-2012, 08:35 PM
www.TheCrossfireShop.com

Originally Posted by Amer2008
I am looking for the headlights upper tie bar and most importantly srt 6 front bumper cover
What you want is the upper radiator support. I do not have it or front fascia cover, all my cars hit in the front. Sorry.

Old 02-23-2012, 08:37 PM
www.TheCrossfireShop.com

Originally Posted by dskul1
I need the rubber ribbed flexable hose/conduit that goes at the top of the rear hatch to run wires from the top of the car to the hatch. There is one on each side. I need one; left side. I looked in the parts catalogue and couldn't find it so I don't know what to call it or part #. Anyway, if you can decipher what I am talking about I need one asap. It is leaking water because the clip that holds it in place is missing. If you can provide this let me know $ and shipping. Thanks!
David
423-494-4900
David, I will try to get one pulled this weekend for you.

Old 02-29-2012, 01:43 PM

Tim,
Have a 2005 Limited Roadster (N/A). Something on the interstate got thrown up by the drivers front tire and took out the jack contact lift pad and all attachment hardware. Am thinking these pads/hardware are generic at all 4 corners. Dealer ordered same, status: nation wide back order, NO ETA.
- 2006 Parts Manual
- Group 22: Wheels, Covers, Jacks
- Figure 22-410
- Item 4, 05097080AA, Grommet, Jacking Block
- Item 5, 05099715AA, Pad, Sill Jack Button, Rubber Pad
A. GET WELL SOON !!!
B. If you have 2 of each of the above in outstanding shape, how much + shipping to 93555 ?
V/R
Tim Worley - 2005 Ragtop

Old 03-01-2012, 12:32 PM

If you still have a Code 3 pulley please call 575-740-4733 or email penn999@live.com
thanks

Old 03-06-2012, 12:40 AM

I am in need of 1 Jack Pad. If you have one please PM me

Old 03-11-2012, 06:53 PM

I'm looking 4 a jack pad 2 ( front driver side ) if that makes a difference. Thank's -- Ron.

Old 03-25-2012, 04:11 PM
Default Rear Diff

Hey Tim,

I have been waiting to here back from you about when you will be able to ship me the SRT6 rear differential and axle. Call me 443-474-5017 David

Old 03-26-2012, 09:43 PM

Hello again. I now am pretty sure that I will need a new motor mount and possibly a motor bracket. Do you think it is wise to put salvaged ones on my car from one of your salvage SRT's? If so, how much? ETA to get it? It would be for the left/drivers side. Thanks!!

I am watching the following;

SRT-6 with lower fascia front end damage, graphite
SRT-6 Roadster with lower rear fascia damage, SSB
Alabaster roadster with front end damage, vanilla interior, only 6700 miles, but both dash bags blown.

They probably will not be up for auction till late January.

Unless this one goes REALLY CHEAP, I think will pass. Front end crash, rollover, went in the drink. Looks like interior was vandalized during theft, and vehicle rolled off an embankment ending up in water.

Old 03-26-2012, 10:52 PM
www.TheCrossfireShop.com

T
Originally Posted by dskul1
Hello again. I now am pretty sure that I will need a new motor mount and possibly a motor bracket. Do you think it is wise to put salvaged ones on my car from one of your salvage SRT's? If so, how much? ETA to get it? It would be for the left/drivers side. Thanks!!
First, how fast you need it? I have a 28k and a 35k vehicle, currently parting the 28k vehicle, am sure the mounts would be fine. Probably can not get to it till after the dragon. Have to pull a rear diff, and finish getting my car ready for the dragon.

Old 04-02-2012, 03:47 PM

I'm looking for the in-dash switch for the spoiler. Could you let me know if you have one and how much?

Thanks

Old 04-03-2012, 11:08 AM
Received 543 Likes on 459 Posts

Hi, I'm looking for a SRT6 brake master cylinder, I pm'd you Saturday and have had no reply.
Let me know if you are interested in shipping to Canada USPS expedited, small box is good.

Quick Reply: Welcome to the Crossfire Shop!