Commercial Sponsor Classifieds In order to post in this forum you must be a Commercial Sponsor. If you are not a commercial sponsor you will need to buy a sponsorship to create new threads in this section.

Welcome to the Crossfire Shop!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Welcome to the Crossfire Shop!

I now need the left and right access covers for the fog lights that are located behind the front bumper. Also, I was told that there is a cover that is under the front bumper area, engine? Not sure. I think I am missing most of the plastic shrouds/covers underneath the car. I am not sure how many there are and location. Do you have one of the SRT 6 emblems off the back of the car? Any stock stereos or w/gps? Thanks for your help.

Old 04-05-2012, 10:17 PM
www.TheCrossfireShop.com
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dskul1
I now need the left and right access covers for the fog lights that are located behind the front bumper. Also, I was told that there is a cover that is under the front bumper area, engine? Not sure. I think I am missing most of the plastic shrouds/covers underneath the car. I am not sure how many there are and location. Do you have one of the SRT 6 emblems off the back of the car? Any stock stereos or w/gps? Thanks for your help.
There is a "pan" under the engine from crossmember to the bottom lip of the front fascia. Unfortunately, all my vehicles were hit in the front, so I do not have the under engine cover. I am also out of the fog light access covers.

I do have rear SRT emblems, and a clean standard infinity stereo, and a navigation version also.

Old 04-05-2012, 10:23 PM
www.TheCrossfireShop.com

Originally Posted by TedLast
I'm looking for the in-dash switch for the spoiler. Could you let me know if you have one and how much?

Thanks
PM me if still need switch, I think I might have one.

Old 04-13-2012, 11:00 PM

If course my warranty expired 500 miles ago and I take my car to get the rear tires changed and the mechanic tells me there is a problem in the front some where.

Checking it out on the lift and he said the "Center Link" is loose. And it is. It goes across from wheel to wheel and the stablilzer bar is attached to it.

Please check your SRT's and hopefully you have "Center Link" that is undamaged and straight. Let me know how much plus shipping to 33142.

ps I got the clips.

Thanks Randy

Old 04-14-2012, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by MrMoPar
There is a "pan" under the engine from crossmember to the bottom lip of the front fascia. Unfortunately, all my vehicles were hit in the front, so I do not have the under engine cover. I am also out of the fog light access covers.

I do have rear SRT emblems, and a clean standard infinity stereo, and a navigation version also.
How much for the stereos and the emblems? Does the navigation stereo need anything else to operate? Antennas, connectors, etc? Any idea where I might find the pan and the fog light access covers? Thanks!

Old 04-21-2012, 12:53 PM

I have not heard back from you about these parts. I have also tried e-mail to mrmopar. Am I doing something wrong in trying to get my messages to you? Please let me know. Thanks!

Old 04-23-2012, 03:29 PM

do you have any OEM floor mats that fit a coupe? thanks

Old 04-25-2012, 12:58 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ordered a ton of parts from Tim! I could not be more satisfied with the quality of parts I received. Prompt on responses, through all channels. Knowing he is a busy guy, I can not fathem the amount of requests he receives. A true asset to the forum for sure !! I just wanted to say thank you once again.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:21 AM
www.TheCrossfireShop.com

Originally Posted by rayth
do you have any OEM floor mats that fit a coupe? thanks
Yes but I need to clean them.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:23 AM
www.TheCrossfireShop.com

Originally Posted by dskul1
How much for the stereos and the emblems? Does the navigation stereo need anything else to operate? Antennas, connectors, etc? Any idea where I might find the pan and the fog light access covers? Thanks!
Nav radio is $225 and GPS antenna is $45. Plus s/h.

I have not decided if I am selling SRT6 emblems at this point.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:01 AM

Yes but I need to clean them.
Thanks, pm me a price if you can

Old 05-07-2012, 10:22 PM

Has anyone used the $69 chip that's supposed to give your Crossfire more horsepower and better gas mileage? Does it work? Any problems?

Guy

Old 05-07-2012, 10:31 PM
www.TheCrossfireShop.com

Originally Posted by Guy Richards
Has anyone used the $69 chip that's supposed to give your Crossfire more horsepower and better gas mileage? Does it work? Any problems?

Guy
Old trick, is a .39 cent resistor in a fancy package to trick the computer into seeing a lower than actual intake air temp. This allows the engine to run more ignition advance. If it advances too much, you get knock and knock sensors likely will pull more timing than the gain from the resistor.

Does it work? Yeah, sometimes. Worth $70? No, save and get a good programmable water/meth injection system for real benefits.

Old 05-08-2012, 01:35 PM

Tim, do you have a driver's side interior door panel and window regulator available (for a N/A coupe)? Also, I havent received the interior taillight cover panels yet. LMK, thanks Chas

Old 05-08-2012, 05:10 PM

Tim,
Center console, rear storage compartment bezel (arrow head shaped bezel on top of compartment door). Have any ? If "Yup", lemme know on price. Jack pads received were in much better shape than I anticipated, nice work. Many thanks.

V/R
Tim Worley - 2005 Ragtop

Old 05-08-2012, 08:29 PM
www.TheCrossfireShop.com

Originally Posted by 2005 Ragtop
Tim,
Center console, rear storage compartment bezel (arrow head shaped bezel on top of compartment door). Have any ? If "Yup", lemme know on price. Jack pads received were in much better shape than I anticipated, nice work. Many thanks.

V/R
Tim Worley - 2005 Ragtop
Yes, have them. Trying to move some stuff so I can get pics and change my storage around. Too much to do, not enough time.....

Glad pads were great.

Old 05-08-2012, 08:31 PM
www.TheCrossfireShop.com

Originally Posted by ichon
Tim, do you have a driver's side interior door panel and window regulator available (for a N/A coupe)? Also, I havent received the interior taillight cover panels yet. LMK, thanks Chas
Regulators I have, I have dark slate (black) door panels. What color?

Old 05-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Tim, I have paid up to $50 for an SRT6 emblem... Hard to find. I marked my cars like the old Z28... front sides and back...lol... I have a switch a panel as well, as I only needed one switch, so I could let that go if you or anyone else has a need.

Old 05-08-2012, 11:12 PM
www.TheCrossfireShop.com

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
Tim, I have paid up to $50 for an SRT6 emblem... Hard to find. I marked my cars like the old Z28... front sides and back...lol... I have a switch a panel as well, as I only needed one switch, so I could let that go if you or anyone else has a need.
You can get a new OEM 2006 SRT6 emblem, but you can't get a new 2005 version of the emblem. You can get copies of the 2006 emblem, but not of the 2005 emblem. So, right now, I am inclined to simply sit on the 05 emblems. Originals will only go up in value. New 2006 OEM emblems go for $165 now.

For some reason, it seems that while they will sell rights to reproduce the 2006 script, they have not released or sold any rights to the 2005 text/logo.

Old 05-09-2012, 02:28 PM

Regulators I have, I have dark slate (black) door panels. What color?
Hey Tim, the black panel will do. Please advise cost for the panel and the regulator. Thanks again, Chas

Quick Reply: Welcome to the Crossfire Shop!