Commercial Sponsor Classifieds In order to post in this forum you must be a Commercial Sponsor. If you are not a commercial sponsor you will need to buy a sponsorship to create new threads in this section.

The Crossfire Store

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2016, 01:03 PM
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Crossfire Store

Hello forum members! We just wanted to take a minute and introduce ourselves. We're the Crossfire Store. We do our best to find any and all parts, factory or otherwise, that you're looking for. We operate 24 hrs a day via our website (Chrysler Crossfire Parts & Accessories Store) and also 10 am through 6 pm Monday through Friday we're available via phone for any consultation you may need. We look forward to helping out any and all forum members and are proud to be sponsors of the site. We're working on setting up a special discounts page for the forum members and are also setting up a Facebook page as well. Bear with us as we get settled here and we look forward to working with everyone!

Old 08-12-2016, 01:20 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Re: The Crossfire Store

(A)... Are you a paying vendor to advertise on this site?

(B) .. OMG.. This is really all I needed to see.

Old 08-12-2016, 05:03 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 448 Likes on 315 Posts

Just to confirm I have gotten confirmation from the Crossfire Forum Owners that the OP is a registered "Vendor Member" on this forum

Attached Thumbnails The Crossfire Store-vendor-profile.jpg  
Old 08-16-2016, 12:13 PM
Former Vendor

Thanks for the update Valk! Honestly didn't think that you could start a thread here unless you were a Vendor. Still getting used to the ins and outs of the Forum here.

Old 08-16-2016, 02:01 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 448 Likes on 315 Posts

Originally Posted by TheCrossfireStore
Thanks for the update Valk! Honestly didn't think that you could start a thread here unless you were a Vendor. Still getting used to the ins and outs of the Forum here.
In order to sell products as you are as a vendor you do need the status you have been provided by Internet Brands

Members here are very cautious when a new vendor comes online so it might help if you provide a little history as to how you got started and where you get the products from that you offer on your website.

Last edited by Valk; 08-16-2016 at 03:18 PM.
Old 08-16-2016, 03:03 PM
Former Vendor

Well our parent company Hot Car Accessories, has been in business for over 15 years. We specialize in limited production run American cars. Aside from the Crossfire, we deal largely with the Dodge Viper & Challenger, Plymouth Prowler, Ford Raptor, etc. We are a wholesale distributor for DCJR and have access to the factory catalogs and service guides. We've been attempting to grow the Crossfire side of our business for the last few months now and came across the forum and decided to Sponsor. We ship worldwide to just over 90 countries now. If there is anything we can do to help out, if its a service procedure or trying to find a hard to find part, just let us know and we'll do our best. PM's are probably the best way to get a hold of us at the moment, but otherwise I'll be trying to check in here daily.

Old 08-16-2016, 04:09 PM
Received 534 Likes on 451 Posts

Originally Posted by TheCrossfireStore
Well our parent company Hot Car Accessories, has been in business for over 15 years. We specialize in limited production run American cars. Aside from the Crossfire, we deal largely with the Dodge Viper & Challenger, Plymouth Prowler, Ford Raptor, etc. We are a wholesale distributor for DCJR and have access to the factory catalogs and service guides. We've been attempting to grow the Crossfire side of our business for the last few months now and came across the forum and decided to Sponsor. We ship worldwide to just over 90 countries now. If there is anything we can do to help out, if its a service procedure or trying to find a hard to find part, just let us know and we'll do our best. PM's are probably the best way to get a hold of us at the moment, but otherwise I'll be trying to check in here daily.
From what I read you are basically finders of parts like CARiD and thus would charge a fee for your services. You do not make parts and are as such an intermediary is my understanding.
Am I correct in that assessment?
Previously you used another user name on this forum, what was that may I ask?

Last edited by onehundred80; 08-16-2016 at 04:24 PM.
Old 08-16-2016, 04:36 PM
Former Vendor

180, You are correct, we do not personally manufacture parts here, but we do have all of our stainless accessories manufactured for us by a local company here in town. More importantly, we're here to help out when we can. I understand everyone's reluctance to a new vendor and we hope that we can lend a hand when required and help keep the page up and running by being a sponsor. We look forward to getting more involved when and where we can, and do our part to help keep folks on the road.

Old 10-05-2016, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
(A)... Are you a paying vendor to advertise on this site?

(B) .. OMG.. This is really all I needed to see.

Mr. Miata, help a newbie out here with this multiple choice question: Did you mean
1. OMG, this is such crap that it is all I needed to see,
or
2. OMG, this is a great product for a reasonable price?

Old 10-05-2016, 07:30 PM

OMG.. they want $60 bucks to order and ship to you.. And that was the only thing I had to see.. didn't waste my time looking farther in the website. $77 on Ebay with FREE shipping.. Or $140 through "them" and no clue on shipping cost.. I'd say check elsewhere for the "going rate" before placing an order.. apparently clicking "buy it now" has gotten very pricey..

Last edited by Mrmiata; 10-05-2016 at 07:38 PM.
Old 10-05-2016, 08:36 PM

It looks like the aluminum tube is inserted into the air intake tube, on the other end is the filter, and the air flows to the throttle body through the filter housings with the filters removed. Needswings intake replacement extends the piping al the way to the throttle body (taken from Needswing's website).

The Crossfire Store-dual-cold-air-intake.jpg

Seems like a lot of air obstructions compared to air moving through a 3" round pipe. But Needswings costs $799, and this one is $76. Looks cool.

Old 10-05-2016, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
OMG.. they want $60 bucks to order and ship to you.. "And that was the only thing I had to see.. didn't waste my time looking farther in the website. $77 on Ebay with FREE shipping.. Or $140 through "them" and no clue on shipping cost.. I'd say check elsewhere for the "going rate" before placing an order.. apparently clicking "buy it now" has gotten very pricey..
The way I read it is it is $140 for two or $77 for one.

Old 10-06-2016, 02:23 PM
Former Vendor

Just so everyone is aware, companies have this weird thing called a MAP program. It stands for minimum advertised pricing. We have to abide by it as required when we develop a relationship with certain vendors/manufacturers.

MrMiata, its a shame that you wouldn't look any further into the website, and we're sorry that you feel that way. The shipping costs are clearly marked on the website in the far right column in case you missed them. Unfortunately it doesn't table rate the shipping, but if you were to call in we always combine down and make shipping as little as possible.

We sponsored here not in an effort to be badgered over pricing metrics, but in an effort to support the community and keep the forum up and running. We're not here posting ads every ten minutes, we're here to help out when and if we can.

Anyone who has dealt with us in the past knows we always go above and beyond to get things to them as efficiently and cost effectively as possible. We wouldn't be shipping to 85 or so countries if we weren't at least a little bit good at what we do. I would encourage everyone to keep us in mind for any of your part needs, including any factory parts. If you have any doubts or questions please let us know.

Old 10-07-2016, 08:06 PM
Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Well, hell..... I will take any vendor willing to stock parts. My parts for the most part are all custom made by a few vendors on here. But, sooner or later, I will need a factory part, new or used. Welcome aboard. And remember, there are cheap skates everywhere, and I am one of them...lol.

Old 10-07-2016, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by onehundred80
The way I read it is it is $140 for two or $77 for one.
Because you always buy a 'backup" intake ..

Old 10-08-2016, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
Well, hell..... I will take any vendor willing to stock parts. My parts for the most part are all custom made by a few vendors on here. But, sooner or later, I will need a factory part, new or used. Welcome aboard. And remember, there are cheap skates everywhere, and I am one of them...lol.
They will not be stocking parts, that is not their business plan.

Old 10-08-2016, 10:10 PM
Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

I don't care.....

Old 10-08-2016, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
I don't care.....

Old 10-01-2019, 07:28 PM
Default chimney crackling unlock encounter hunter

What do they wear in the Arctic When did Constantinople became the capital of the Roman Empire What should you not do on Chinese New Year

Old 10-07-2019, 05:36 AM

Where in the world do billionaires live Are Elgin watches real How many adults are in the USA