CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   General (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/general/)
-   -   Is the world with me (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/general/15598-world-me.html)

xfire embrace 05-11-2007 01:01 PM

Is the world with me

...celebrating Mother's Day this Sunday? :D

I am short of ideas since my best two from Tiffany collection were taken away first by my dad for mom

and the other by my brother for mom and wife

Oh well, 24 hours to think of final touch.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOMMIES AND WIFE'S THAT ARE MOMMIES TOO ;)

Maxwell 05-11-2007 05:21 PM

Re: Is the world with me

i don't know but i always thought jewelry was a bit tacky for mother's day. kinda like giving dad a tie for father's day you know...get mom a day pass to your local spa. they always like that stuff.

xfire embrace 05-12-2007 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by xfire embrace
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOMMIES AND WIFE'S THAT ARE MOMMIES TOO ;)

Thank you for the Amendment to my post.
The original post was spelt WIFIES because its plural of WIFEY even though there's no such word as WIFEY. Its actually just a slang most us forum goers created. Since it is replaced with WIFE'S (because of some spelling disaster assumption), reading it doesn't make sense at all. What the amendment did was degraded more the command of English of the person that posted.
There are a lot more posts out there IF necessary to be corrected/amended due to spelling mistakes, grammar misused, vulgarities and inappropriate usage of words.

I give up.

Something tells me its best to talk less.

xfire embrace 05-12-2007 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Maxwell
i don't know but i always thought jewelry was a bit tacky for mother's day. kinda like giving dad a tie for father's day you know...get mom a day pass to your local spa. they always like that stuff.

Hey we are in the same train of thought. Thank you for your suggestion.
On Mother's Day, my sister-in-law's, my younger sister's, mine and my mom's birthday, we ladies of the family indulged ourselves in spa session which usually my treat. Something like traditional ritual we won't go without.
Guess I was thinking the extra miles of accompanying that treat with something else of personal touch. I seems like lacking of ideas since the only two were..."taken away". Of course my dad has something up his sleeves besides the "angel-tear" necklace. :cool:
I have till 3 PM tomorrow and my feet already aching from window shopping today. Ohhhhhh. :rolleyes:

By the way, you have a Great one. Thank you.

maxxm 05-12-2007 02:00 PM

There are a lot more posts out there IF necessary to be corrected/amended due to spelling mistakes, grammar misused, vulgarities and inappropriate usage of words. I give up. Something tells me its best to talk less.

Nope -- you're correct, and you're doing fine. Stay with it. Thanks. And enjoy the family holiday, too.

intenseblu 05-12-2007 08:31 PM

Thank you for the Amendment to my post.
The original post was spelt WIFIES because its plural of WIFEY even though there's no such word as WIFEY. Its actually just a slang most us forum goers created. Since it is replaced with WIFE'S (because of some spelling disaster assumption), reading it doesn't make sense at all. What the amendment did was degraded more the command of English of the person that posted.
There are a lot more posts out there IF necessary to be corrected/amended due to spelling mistakes, grammar misused, vulgarities and inappropriate usage of words.

I give up.

Something tells me its best to talk less.

i was watching the graduation ceremonies at the university i work at and attend today (doing video streaming work for this event) and as all the english majors went through i wondered "wow what are they all going to do out there in this world ... do we really need that many people that are overly sensitive to misspelled words and complain about them, where do they find work?"

now it makes sense tho ... most of them are on the internet trying to combat our using slang and made up spelling ... they are the internet po-po (that's police to the spell checkers) ...

lol ... happy mama's day to all.

ezekiel 05-16-2007 11:25 PM

I've taken mom to a salon. Women love it there...and I've also seen lots of moms there. She thanked me a lot for it. Oh I love you mom! :p