CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   General (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/general/)
-   -   What is it? (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/general/38226-what.html)

pizzaguy 10-15-2009 09:20 PM

What is it?

1 Attachment(s)
What is this a picture of?

(Yes, I KNOW what it is - wanna see if I can confound some of YOU here!)

chambs 10-15-2009 10:11 PM

Re: What is it?

it looks like a tattoo on the lower back of a lady, with a screwed up pair of stretch marks, but then again, i have been drinking tonight

pizzaguy 10-15-2009 10:17 PM

I knew that would be the first response!

I wonder if FP can figure it out!

maxcichon 10-15-2009 10:53 PM

Ferns behind a curtain? And I think I see sand dunes too.

pizzaguy 10-15-2009 10:55 PM

I'll spill the beans (and a link to back up my claim) in the morning - eastern time!

WRONG WRONG WRONG so far!!!

Off to bed with me!

chambs 10-15-2009 10:56 PM

its smoke...........stained on the lower back of a lady

InfernoRedXfire 10-15-2009 10:59 PM

Nothing to do with a lady. Or.....:p

Osofast2 10-16-2009 04:01 AM

I Know !!!!!!!!!!! It Doc after night of hard drinking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

mikep330 10-16-2009 04:23 AM

A picture or panting exposed to heat.

Mimi05SRT6 10-16-2009 05:38 AM

I see a light with bar codes in it! :p

pizzaguy 10-16-2009 08:10 AM

GOT YA!

Boy, some of your guesses are really sexist and womanizing. What a bunch of gearhead pigs - I keep TELLING you people that I am a real wholesome guy. :rolleyes:

When will it sink in? I ALSO tell you that I hang out at a place called The Spaceport V4.0 - where we discuss science and astronomy and stuff like that. (Course, we DO have password-protected forums for men only and women only... but that is not the point.)

Wholesome Pizza has posted: The surface of Mars taken from the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter’s Hi-Res Camera!

From the link:
What you’re seeing here are sand dunes on Mars. This region is in the center of a large crater at mid-north latitude on Mars, a couple of hours past local noon, and with a resolution of 50 cm (18 inches) per pixel. Sand dunes are common in crater beds, where the wind can blow steadily across the surface and sculpt the ever-present sand into those flowing sculptures.

But what this picture so spectacular are the graceful blue-gray swirls arcing across the dunes. These are caused by dust devils, which are a bit like mini-tornadoes. If the ground gets heated, rising air can punch through cooler air above it. This starts up a convection cell, with warm air rising and cool air sinking. If there is a horizontal wind the cell can start spinning, creating a vortex like a dust devil.

But part of that DOES look like, well, you know.

pizzaguy 10-16-2009 08:14 AM

WOW! Max's guess WAS the closest of all!

And inferno red didn't guess it right, but at least wasn't fooled.