CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Interior (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/interior/)
-   -   Dash paint (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/interior/68667-dash-paint.html)

Bay Cruise 07-31-2014 05:03 AM

Dash paint

Does anyone know what the colour code and name is for the centre dash. Sorry if this has been answered but I don't find the search facility that good....

UrbanE 01-04-2015 08:54 PM

Re: Dash paint

Was anyone able to provide you with an answer, I too am looking for the silver paint name and code

Peter
Canada

onehundred80 01-04-2015 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by UrbanE (Post 823390)
Was anyone able to provide you with an answer, I too am looking for the silver paint name and code

Peter
Canada

Interior and exterior paint codes are in this Mopar spec sheet.

RED DOG 01-04-2015 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by onehundred80 (Post 823392)
Interior and exterior paint codes are in this Mopar spec sheet.

WOW . . . I can't find ANYTHING in that mess . . . :confused:

For example try to find our sapphire silver blue exterior paint code (which I believe is PS3). I don't see that listed in the 2004 or 2005 exterior paint chart. And I don't see any silver color listed in the interior paint code sections that would confirm the center stack silver paint code??

What am I missing?? :confused: :confused:

syfi 01-04-2015 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by RED DOG (Post 823395)
WOW . . . I can't find ANYTHING in that mess . . . :confused:

For example try to find our sapphire silver blue exterior paint code (which I believe is PS3). I don't see that listed in the 2004 or 2005 exterior paint chart. And I don't see any silver color listed in the interior paint code sections that would confirm the center stack silver paint code??

What am I missing?? :confused: :confused:

Everything is listed correctly. Here's the 2005 Exterior listing...

BS3 / PS3 / Sapphire Silver Metallic / X / 05127585AB / 05127586AA / 67115

Crossfire colors are under "ZH"

Only 2 colors listed for all interiors are BD5 Medium Slate & XDV Dark Slate Gray.
Remember, these are paint codes. The silver on the consoles are a bonded color to the plastic molded parts and are not painted! Therefore, no paint code.

FYI... XZA Crossfire Satin Silver (Wheel Paint) 05179660AB

Originally Posted by UrbanE (Post 823390)
Peter
Canada

There is no paint code for the silver console. The silver is a bonded color that's molded into the plastic and therefore, not painted.

UrbanE 01-04-2015 10:19 PM

Thanks for the quick reply. I've almost completed the double din and needed to know the silver colour to complete all.

Wheel paint colour will work fine. Thank you

Have an 05 roadster and just love it. Can't wait for winter to be gone

RED DOG 01-05-2015 04:20 AM

Hey Syfi . . . THANKS for taking the time to point out my oversight to clarify the issue of the missing interior paint code . . .

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/XbB7mo9dbEo/hqdefault.jpg

http://photos-b.ak.instagram.com/hph...49912301_n.jpg

Ahhh . . . That's better!

sedavigo@gmail.com 01-11-2018 11:39 PM

Great info.. i

Originally Posted by syfi (Post 823402)

Only 2 colors listed for all interiors are BD5 Medium Slate & XDV Dark Slate Gray.
Remember, these are paint codes. The silver on the consoles are a bonded color to the plastic molded parts and are not painted! Therefore, no paint code.

There is no paint code for the silver console. The silver is a bonded color that's molded into the plastic and therefore, not painted.

sedavigo@gmail.com 01-11-2018 11:42 PM

Great info. I was looking for this like crazy. I need to paint the interior with medium slate grey for my black 04 Afire, now I only need to go to MOPAR to buy this and paint inside my baby. Thanks 4 the help.

Originally Posted by syfi (Post 823402)

NeedsWings 01-12-2018 10:42 AM

is there a paint code for the flaking center counsel dark grey?

sedavigo@gmail.com 01-14-2018 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by NeedsWings (Post 899972)
is there a paint code for the flaking center counsel dark grey?

that info I dont have it..now i found out that there are differents codes for the medium slate grey....this is crazy...damn.now i am more confused..

UrbanE 01-14-2018 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by sedavigo@gmail.com (Post 900055)
that info I dont have it..now i found out that there are differents codes for the medium slate grey....this is crazy...damn.now i am more confused..

When I purchased my paddle shifters from LM21 we had discussed the textured paint finish. He had indicated that he had refinished a few. It might worth your time to reach out to him.

sedavigo@gmail.com 01-15-2018 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by UrbanE (Post 900056)
When I purchased my paddle shifters from LM21 we had discussed the textured paint finish. He had indicated that he had refinished a few. It might worth your time to reach out to him.

thanks... I will!! I m in a hurry to repaint everything..

onehundred80 01-15-2018 11:41 AM

This thread CLICK has a lot of info, bluecoupe mentions Parasol, an advanced search of bluecoupe and parasol CLICK yields more info on the dash paint. He, bluecoupe, did a fab job on his interior.

sedavigo@gmail.com 01-21-2018 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by onehundred80 (Post 900082)
This thread CLICK has a lot of info, bluecoupe mentions Parasol, an advanced search of bluecoupe and parasol CLICK yields more info on the dash paint. He, bluecoupe, did a fab job on his interior.

Thank you urban...I will verify this right now...thanks 4 the help guys...is nice to know that all Xfire fans and owners are still around here...