Interior Any questions or information related to interior go in here.

Adding cedar interior

Old 07-01-2018, 03:52 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Adding cedar interior

Thinking about converting my all black interior to some of the cedar color interior. I知 thinking I値l leave the black steering wheel and console but would anyone might know part numbers for the lower dash piece under the steering wheel, and door panels? My car is the charcoal grey color and convertible. I think this interior will make it pop. Any help is appreciated. Thanks I知 advance

Old 07-01-2018, 07:11 PM
Received 94 Likes on 80 Posts
Default Re: Adding cedar interior

Originally Posted by MHPrior80
Thinking about converting my all black interior to some of the cedar color interior. I’m thinking I’ll leave the black steering wheel and console but would anyone might know part numbers for the lower dash piece under the steering wheel, and door panels? My car is the charcoal grey color and convertible. I think this interior will make it pop. Any help is appreciated. Thanks I’m advance
MHPrior80
LKQ (nationwide salvage yard) has had a few Crossfires in their stock, not sure if they have a cedar interior in stock. This may be a start in your search. The later crossfires (2007-2008 had black steering wheels, just like the vanilla two tone interiors).

IMHO, the cedar dash and steering wheel is a bit to much, but the door panels and seats should be OK with the other black parts.
Good Luck,
Dennis
DTMenace

PS This link is to EBAY https://www.ebay.com/itm/Driver-Pass...4AAOSwzatbNBUQ

Last edited by DTMenace; 07-01-2018 at 07:54 PM.
Old 07-01-2018, 09:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Adding cedar interior

Originally Posted by DTMenace
MHPrior80
LKQ (nationwide salvage yard) has had a few Crossfires in their stock, not sure if they have a cedar interior in stock. This may be a start in your search. The later crossfires (2007-2008 had black steering wheels, just like the vanilla two tone interiors).

IMHO, the cedar dash and steering wheel is a bit to much, but the door panels and seats should be OK with the other black parts.
Good Luck,
Dennis
DTMenace

PS This link is to EBAY https://www.ebay.com/itm/Driver-Pass...4AAOSwzatbNBUQ
yea to me the seats are to much. I am planning to keep the seats black, and the steering wheel black. That痴 why I知 looking for the door panels and dash pieces and maybe the console if I can find jt