CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   New England Forum (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/new-england-forum/)
-   -   newbie from western mass (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/new-england-forum/26294-newbie-western-mass.html)

funky_beatz12 07-15-2008 05:11 PM

newbie from western mass

hello- just spotted your forum and wanted to say hi-
just got my xf last wednesday and am hoping to get out on some runs.

FYI, dealership in western mass (GB) is closing and supposedly has good deals - last i saw they had a grey 2008 auto and a blk 2008 6speed - both coupes no roadsters.

blackxfire 07-15-2008 05:35 PM

Re: newbie from western mass

Hi,
Welcome to the forum! Keep an eye on the New England section of the forum. We New Englanders have been fairly active as a group this year. We have had a Cape Cod cruise, Newport cruise, Quabbin Res cruise and we are planning a western Massachusetts cruise for this coming fall.
Again, welcome aboard! Look forward to meeting you during a future cruise with NEX.
Stan

Xfirenorth 07-16-2008 01:59 AM

Welcome aboard, funky_beatz12! You'll find the people here extremely informative when it comes to most anything to do with Crossfires. Tell us what you purchased re coupe or roadster, color, interior, auto of 6-speed, etc.

Bob

crossfirefun 07-16-2008 02:58 AM

Welcome to the forum. I travel all over Ma. and used to work out in GB. Is it Petes that is closing? We have lost quite a few dealerships out here in the last year or so.:(

funky_beatz12 07-16-2008 07:28 AM

yep, it's petes that's closing. I've only ever bought one car locally. For some reason I usually go to Springfield or Conn. to get my cars (usually better deals and more selections)

I got my 2005 blk coupe 6speed in hudson ny a week ago - it had 250 miles on it!
I did make sure to get an extended warrenty (in general, if it wasn't for bad luck, i'd have no luck) so i figured, better safe than sorry-
I'll keep watching for further info on the fall run.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

ichon 07-16-2008 08:05 AM

Welcome and congrats on your deal. Cya next year at Carlisle.

Crossfire Trail 07-16-2008 08:21 AM

funky_beatz12 Glad to see you found the NEX portion of the forum. Once again, welcome and that's quite a car you have. Be sure to start posting some pics so we all can see it. Looking froward to meeting you some time in the near future. Crossfirenorth, this is for you, I went to your dealer's yesterday but couldn't make a deal on a roadster, lots of issues with it. Nice place though. Have a car show from 5 to 9 on Friday (this Friday) if anyone wants to join me there, it would be a great showing if we had a bunch of us show up. PM me for the address. It's in Mendon, MA

Rick

Nightrider 07-16-2008 01:09 PM

Welcome to NEX. Hope to see u on alot.

Crossfire Tail is Mendon by Worcester?

Crossfire Trail 07-16-2008 04:52 PM

Not too far from There!!!