New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

Crossfire in Prince Edward Island

Old 01-10-2017, 10:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crossfire in Prince Edward Island

As a prospective member of the Crossfire community, I was pleased to find this page.

While I am a car geek going back to my high school days, Crossfires are an unknown entity. I am familiar with their family lineage, but when it comes to buying one I am a complete newbie. That said, if anyone would care to share their infinite knowledge & wisdom regarding all things Crossfire, I would be eternally grateful. Things like service issues, trouble spots and real world fuel economy info would be perfect.

Any 'been there. done that, got the T-shirt" buying experience would be most welcome. For that matter, any "I wish I knew that before I bought one" advice would also be great.

So feel free to school me, 'casue I am here to learn.

Old 01-10-2017, 11:21 PM
Received 535 Likes on 452 Posts
Default Re: Crossfire in Prince Edward Island

Originally Posted by ObeyTheSchnauzer
As a prospective member of the Crossfire community, I was pleased to find this page.

While I am a car geek going back to my high school days, Crossfires are an unknown entity. I am familiar with their family lineage, but when it comes to buying one I am a complete newbie. That said, if anyone would care to share their infinite knowledge & wisdom regarding all things Crossfire, I would be eternally grateful. Things like service issues, trouble spots and real world fuel economy info would be perfect.

Any 'been there. done that, got the T-shirt" buying experience would be most welcome. For that matter, any "I wish I knew that before I bought one" advice would also be great.

So feel free to school me, 'casue I am here to learn.
Hi
Read this set of threads, it's a good start.
Tips on buying a Crossfire. CLICK

Old 01-11-2017, 03:54 AM
Forum Regular
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: Crossfire in Prince Edward Island

Welcome to the Forum

You just hit the mother load of crossfire info.

Read up and start looking for a nice crossfire now

Good luck and let us know how you go