New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

New Crossfire owner

Old 01-17-2017, 12:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Crossfire owner

Greetings and Salutations

My name is Avery and I live in San Antonio, TX. I just recently purchased a 2005 Limited Crossfire coupe. I bought it back in July of 2016. I attended a car auction with a friend. I was curious as to why people were not bidding on this Chrysler vehicle. The car looked awesome. I have always wanted one because of the exotic look. He told me the collectors must not have known that this car was up for bid today and that it is basically a Mercedes in disguise but it is high maintenance. He told me I should jump on it and so i did. I was one of 2 people to bid. I got the car for $1,000. It needed some work as it wasn't running and had no power. The parts I needed to replace were the upper and lower oil pan and a transmission line. I put a new battery in and cranked it over. 78,000 miles. Not bad for what i paid for it. The first thing i did was pull the radio and replace the fuse to get the radio working. I have already replaced all the lights with jdm leds all the way around the car. The interior lights have also been switched to blue leds. I replaced the low beam with an Apex 6000k hid and wanted to do the same for the high beam. I have also ordered a Pioneer XB-3910BT radio but cannot seem to find the correct wiring harness. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I look forward to hearing from people about these cars. These cars are totally kick ***.

Last edited by Charm; 01-17-2017 at 12:47 AM.
Old 01-17-2017, 06:03 AM
Received 522 Likes on 415 Posts
Default Re: New Crossfire owner

Welcome to our Forum. You'll really enjoy the car once you start driving it around the area. But you do a case of "permagrin" after you drive it several times!

Later,

Old 01-17-2017, 08:18 AM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 448 Likes on 315 Posts

Welcome Avery,
You have probably gotten the lowest sale price Crossfire ever reported on this forum in 10 years for a Crossfire that has not been wrecked.
I hope it wont require a lot more service but even if it does with that low price it is probably worth it

Old 01-17-2017, 01:24 PM
Received 339 Likes on 299 Posts

And the search feature, on this site, will give you most information to do any repair yourself. WELCOME!

Old 01-18-2017, 07:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome!!!!

You will learn a bunch from this sight.