CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/new-member-introductions/)
-   -   I finally joined the Forum (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/new-member-introductions/76231-i-finally-joined-forum.html)

Crystal 04-11-2017 08:15 AM

I finally joined the Forum

1 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone! Good to finally be here. I hope to be able to find other Louisiana Crossfire owners on here who are maybe not on Facebook. :D

amx1397 04-11-2017 09:01 AM

Re: I finally joined the Forum

welcome ,, enjoy ,,any thing we can do to help you with any aspect of your car just ask. jim

Steve Jr 04-11-2017 10:27 AM

Welcome to the forum. Nice looking wheels you got there.
​​​​​​

maggy55 04-11-2017 12:51 PM

Welcome to the forum !

Valk 04-11-2017 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Crystal (Post 885106)
Hello everyone!
Good to finally be here.
I hope to be able to find other Louisiana Crossfire owners on here who are maybe not on Facebook. :D

Welcome Crystal
That's a nice looking Aero Blue Roadster and I love the wheels !!

chturner 04-11-2017 04:23 PM

Welcome! You've stumbled upon a great community and a great resource. Always remember to come here first if your crossy develops a problem.. the senior members will probably have a solution! If not, researching old threads can help too! Glad to have you! Yes

andrew 04-11-2017 05:11 PM

~ welcome! ~ :)

dedwards0323 04-11-2017 08:46 PM

Welcome to our Forum. You've got a great looking roadster!

You ought to consider joining us in Eureka Springs, AR in June. We're holding our annual Crossfires Across America (CAA) week-long event. This will be our 2nd visit to Eureka Springs as we previously held our CAA-06 event there back in 2015. So Eureka Springs is the 1st time we've returned to a previous locale. You'll meet some great folks, see some really nice looking cars and drive some amazing roadways in & around the Ozarks.

Here's a link to the thread for CAA-08. We'd love to see your car up close! Hope you can join us.

Later,

Crystal 05-14-2017 12:01 AM

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and for the compliments on my car. :D I bought her in January and I have been slowly getting her to tip top shape. I am a regular in the Facebook Group, but new to the Forum.

We have 3 Crossfires (two Roadsters, one Coupe), and our daughter also has a Crossfire (also a Roadster). We are excited to be getting our 4th Crossfire soon. Also a Roadster, from long-standing Forum member and CICCI Charter Member. I'll let you guys connect the dots on that one. :D

ala_xfire 05-14-2017 07:58 AM

Welcome Crystal ! Was at that CICCI Charter member's house yesterday and he had nothing but good things to say about you guys !

Crystal 05-14-2017 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by ala_xfire (Post 887183)
Welcome Crystal ! Was at that CICCI Charter member's house yesterday and he had nothing but good things to say about you guys !

Haha, well someone is paying attention. :D Am I allowed to use your name on here?

Osofast2 05-15-2017 02:04 AM

welcome from Kentucky ,

ala_xfire 05-15-2017 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by Crystal (Post 887209)
Haha, well someone is paying attention. :D Am I allowed to use your name on here?

Sure !
I'm George, that reprobate you bought the roadster from is Max.

Crystal 05-15-2017 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by ala_xfire (Post 887229)
Sure !
I'm George, that reprobate you bought the roadster from is Max.

Yep, I figured out you were the infamous George. :D

Max is a good guy. I like him a lot. You two are good friends, from what I understand.

Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to spending more time in here.

ala_xfire 05-15-2017 08:52 AM

Max is a good guy. I like him a lot. You two are good friends, from what I understand.
Yes we were the Alabama Bobsey Twins, went to all the car shows and get-to-gethers as a matched pair, but alas, no more. Max did say he might still make the Fall Dragon with his mini-bus GTI.

Crystal 05-15-2017 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by ala_xfire (Post 887235)
Yes we were the Alabama Bobsey Twins, went to all the car shows and get-to-gethers as a matched pair, but alas, no more. Max did say he might still make the Fall Dragon with his mini-bus GTI.

LOL about the Mini-Bus. The GTI is cute, but not near as fine-looking as the Crossfire. I understand his reasons for getting the GTI though. I am sure he will mod that one out too and make it really cool-looking.

Yes, he told me the same about the Dragon. We are still not sure about the Dragon. I want to go, but Marc is not committed to it yet. I think he's much more on the "no" side. Not that I need "permission" to go, but it would be nice to be in agreement. I think Kristi is definitely going and it could be that just her and I go. We have a couple more months to decide. I am a person who "commits" pretty easily, Marc on the other hand usually needs a little more time.

ala_xfire 05-15-2017 09:49 AM

Yea, he told me Saturday that he is already designing a custom CAI for it, he doesn't like any of the aftermarket options.

JHM2K 05-15-2017 02:26 PM

Welcome Crystal!! This is John from the FB group :)

Good to see you on here! :cool:

Crystal 05-15-2017 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by JHM2K (Post 887264)
Welcome Crystal!! This is John from the FB group :)

Good to see you on here! :cool:

Nice to see you here, John, and thanks for the welcome. So, you still frequent this place? ;)

JHM2K 05-15-2017 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Crystal (Post 887266)
Nice to see you here, John, and thanks for the welcome. So, you still frequent this place? ;)

I come and go in random flurries of activity.

I didn't post much after the sale of my car in 2014... salt in the wound, LOL.

But I can't abandon these folks. They're family to me. :cool: