New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

Hi from the UK

Old 06-22-2017, 05:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi from the UK

Hi chaps,

Great forum here.
This week I bought a 2004 (83k) coupe with the auto box, in sapphire silver (or is it sapphire silver blue?) - more on that later!!

I've liked these for some time, and they are not a common sight on UK roads.
I look forward to picking your brains and chatting about them - loving it to drive so far.

As an aside, I sometimes wish I was born in the US. Always liked you guys and how patriotic you are. Also, I'm a shooter, love the outdoor life and an avid knife user / collector - you know, all the things our UK nanny state loves to restrict or ban!!

Cheers

Sid

Old 06-22-2017, 05:21 PM
Received 543 Likes on 459 Posts
Default Re: Hi from the UK

Originally Posted by UK Sid
Hi chaps,

Great forum here.

As an aside, I sometimes wish I was born in the US. Always liked you guys and how patriotic you are. Also, I'm a shooter, love the outdoor life and an avid knife user / collector - you know, all the things our UK nanny state loves to restrict or ban!!

Cheers

Sid
Hi Sid, welcome to the forum, lots of info here.
I hope you make it to the States sometime, that would be exciting for you but you have to watch your back as you are 18 times more likely to be killed by a gun there than in that boring Nanny state you call 'ome. Stick with the terror attacks, you are much much safer.

Old 06-22-2017, 05:32 PM

Cheers buddy,

I'd love to make it over there at some point.
Always wanted to see some of the southern states. In saying that, I have several friends who've been to NY and loved it.

Old 06-22-2017, 06:34 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well hello from one southern state , Tennessee. Welcome to the forum. Blades smithing is becoming a lost art. Cheers..enjoy the (s)miles.

Old 06-23-2017, 10:32 AM
Angry Re: Hi from the UK

Originally Posted by onehundred80
Hi Sid, welcome to the forum, lots of info here.
I hope you make it to the States sometime, that would be exciting for you but you have to watch your back as you are 18 times more likely to be killed by a gun there than in that boring Nanny state you call 'ome. Stick with the terror attacks, you are much much safer.

Hey 180, exactly where are you getting your figures from, web site???? And you're more likely to die from a terrorist attack in that Nanny states, than either the USA or Canada.

Old 06-23-2017, 10:38 AM
Cool Re: Hi from the UK

Hi chaps,

Great forum here.
This week I bought a 2004 (83k) coupe with the auto box, in sapphire silver (or is it sapphire silver blue?) - more on that later!!

I look forward to picking your brains and chatting about them - loving it to drive so far.

Cheers

Sid

Welcome aboard Sid. Pay np attention to Mr. negativity (180), except when he tells you how to fix your xfire. We over look his negativity for his car knowledge. Just kidding he has a great sense of dry humor. Enjoy your car. We all enjoy ours.

Old 06-23-2017, 01:02 PM
Received 543 Likes on 459 Posts

[QUOTE[/QUOTE]
Originally Posted by djohn14296

Hey 180, exactly where are you getting your figures from, web site???? And you're more likely to die from a terrorist attack in that Nanny states, than either the USA or Canada.
That is true for now, but you cannot take one cause of death and quote it separately ignoring all others. We know who started all this mayhem.

Old 08-08-2017, 07:53 AM
Received 531 Likes on 421 Posts

Hi chaps,

Great forum here.

Cheers

Sid
Congrats on your recent purchase and welcome to our Forum. Lots of detailed information here on just about any issue you will ever come across. And along with that feedback, you might just get comments on almost anything!!!!