New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

New to crossfires

Old 10-12-2017, 12:52 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New to crossfires

Hi all, I just bought a 2005 srt6 and am looking forward to doing some basic mods to gain horsepower. I'm having a problem with it though. Some times when I floor it, it doesn't really move that fast almost like it's in limp mode but I don't get any engine light. My tpm light is on though. I bought it yesterday so I haven't had time to look into it yet. Figured I would check here first. Also the horn doesn't beep when i set the alarm or in panic mode. the lights flash though. Is there a relay for that?

Thanks, Pat

Old 10-12-2017, 12:57 PM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Re: New to crossfires

'LIMP' mode is most likely that you need a new intercooler pump.
Not beeping is normal with the OEM 2005 alarm module, you can upgrade that to a later model to get the beep.

Old 10-12-2017, 01:15 PM
Received 343 Likes on 303 Posts
Default Re: New to crossfires

This link and the forum search feature will provide you with answers to most any question.

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/585345-post1.html