CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/new-member-introductions/)
-   -   'Hello World' //New Member (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/new-member-introductions/77973-hello-world-new-member.html)

SRT-6exy 03-22-2018 11:53 PM

'Hello World' //New Member

Hello Everyone,

Finally got around to creating an account for the forum. I currently own a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Coupe and I've been the proud owner for a couple months now. Just thought I'd pop in and introduce myself to other enthusiast. :D

Cooper

KDW4Him 03-23-2018 04:07 PM

Re: 'Hello World' //New Member

Originally Posted by SRT-6exy (Post 902994)
Hello Everyone,

Finally got around to creating an account for the forum. I currently own a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Coupe and I've been the proud owner for a couple months now. Just thought I'd pop in and introduce myself to other enthusiast. :D

Cooper

Welcome! and enjoy!

See my signature area below for link to new owners info.

pizzaguy 03-24-2018 08:57 AM

Welcome to the cult.

See my signature area below for exciting and interesting news about me. :)

onehundred80 03-24-2018 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by KDW4Him (Post 903007)
Welcome! and enjoy!

See my signature area below for link to new owners info.

The first item in your signature has 65 posts in it. Nobody is going to read it all, the 65th post kind of bumps you back to the first post. I will remove it from the list shown in my signature while we wait for the definitive thread from you. You should mark you original post as obsolete but add a link to the new post.
With what we know now I think you could reduce it to just one sentence and do everyone a favour by not confusing them.

One sensor that is good for both of the frequencies used on our cars, what could be simpler?

KDW4Him 03-24-2018 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by onehundred80 (Post 903027)
The first item in your signature has 65 posts in it. Nobody is going to read it all, the 65th post kind of bumps you back to the first post. I will remove it from the list shown in my signature while we wait for the definitive thread from you. You should mark you original post as obsolete but add a link to the new post.
With what we know now I think you could reduce it to just one sentence and do everyone a favour by not confusing them.

One sensor that is good for both of the frequencies used on our cars, what could be simpler?

You are very confusing to me, I said new owner info not TPMS. The 65th post says it should be a sticky, how does it bump you back to the first post? Both threads have all the info needed in the OP. What do you mean "definitive thread?" and What specific info is obsolete? I even point people to your TPMS parts thread in the TPMS OP.

onehundred80 03-25-2018 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by KDW4Him (Post 903034)
You are very confusing to me, I said new owner info not TPMS. The 65th post says it should be a sticky, how does it bump you back to the first post? Both threads have all the info needed in the OP. What do you mean "definitive thread?" and What specific info is obsolete? I even point people to your TPMS parts thread in the TPMS OP.

So 64th post, who gives a craaap.
I am erasing the TPMS posts in my index, I am cleaning the index up and then abandoning it. Too much work.

KDW4Him 03-25-2018 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by onehundred80 (Post 903041)
So 64th post, who gives a craaap.
I am erasing the TPMS posts in my index, I am cleaning the index up and then abandoning it. Too much work.

Still confused here 180, my link takes you to the ORIGINAL POST, POST #1, THE TOP when you click on it, why do you keep referring to the 64th post? Do you set your forum up to show the newest comment to a thread on top or something? Does the mobile app take you to post 64?