CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/new-member-introductions/)
-   -   G'day from down under (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/new-member-introductions/78743-gday-down-under.html)

15Spokes 08-07-2018 05:39 AM

G'day from down under

Hi all,
I'm a newbie here.
I am currently looking to buy a SRT6 here in Australia.
I've never driven or even been in one but from what I can tell they are a little rocket.
Once I finally get one I know I'll be visiting this site a fair bit.
cheers

BPD07 08-07-2018 05:48 AM

Re: G'day from down under

Hallo, the SRT is a rare beast in the UK, hopefully not as rare on Australia, I wouldn’t discount the NA versions of the Crossfire, also heaps of fun. Best of luck in your search.

15Spokes 08-07-2018 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by BPD07 (Post 910166)
Hallo, the SRT is a rare beast in the UK, hopefully not as rare on Australia, I wouldn’t discount the NA versions of the Crossfire, also heaps of fun. Best of luck in your search.

Yeah, soon I might have to widen the search to include the NA ones.

pop49 08-07-2018 11:30 AM

I have both an N/A coupe and a SRT6 covertable. Both are fun but the 6 is in a slightly different league lol. Its funny but i get "pinched" in the coupe ( 3 times) only, yet drive the 6 harder.
You would not be disappointed with either. Im looking out for a 6 coupe to have the set. Where are you located?

pizzaguy 08-07-2018 02:49 PM

The SRTs are missing the third pedal - this is the reason they made so few, they knew no one would want a two-pedal sports car. :)

15Spokes 08-07-2018 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by pop49 (Post 910187)
I have both an N/A coupe and a SRT6 covertable. Both are fun but the 6 is in a slightly different league lol. Its funny but i get "pinched" in the coupe ( 3 times) only, yet drive the 6 harder.
You would not be disappointed with either. Im looking out for a 6 coupe to have the set. Where are you located?

hi there, I'm in Adelaide. I'm waiting for a low milage one as I am thinking of keeping it for a long time which is making the search all that more harder.

BPD07 08-07-2018 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by pizzaguy (Post 910199)
The SRTs are missing the third pedal - this is the reason they made so few, they knew no one would want a two-pedal sports car. :)

Nonesense, two pedals, two feet. One pedal or the other just needs to be flat to the floor. 😎

Nunyadam 08-07-2018 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by BPD07 (Post 910214)

Nonesense, two pedals, two feet. One pedal or the other just needs to be flat to the floor. 😎

Two pedals are for people who can't handle Three.

BPD07 08-08-2018 03:52 AM

Originally Posted by Nunyadam (Post 910230)
Two pedals are for people who can't handle Three.

😂 🤪😂🤪😂🤪😂🤪😂🤪 <10 characters to meet posting limits>