CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/new-member-introductions/)
-   -   New Crossfire Owner Phila. (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/new-member-introductions/78857-new-crossfire-owner-phila.html)

LouisRB 08-27-2018 08:44 PM

New Crossfire Owner Phila.

Just bought a 05 Crossfire, I'm glad to have joined this forum as I will need some help. Car sat for 2 1/2 years, got a fantastic price and the car runs great. There are a few minor problems and I look forward to talking with some other owners on how to approach them. Nice to meet you, be chatting with you soon.

dcskmail 08-27-2018 08:59 PM

Re: New Crossfire Owner Phila.

Welcome to the forum. I purchased my Crossfire Dec 2017 and am very happy with it and all of the help from the forum

DTMenace 08-28-2018 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by LouisRB (Post 911243)
Just bought a 05 Crossfire, I'm glad to have joined this forum as I will need some help. Car sat for 2 1/2 years, got a fantastic price and the car runs great. There are a few minor problems and I look forward to talking with some other owners on how to approach them. Nice to meet you, be chatting with you soon.

LouisRB
Where in the Philly area are you located? We have a Cars & Coffee that has met near West Chester every Saturday, weather permitting. We usually have 2 Crossfires attend, one N/A and my SRT6. We had another SRT6 join us last week. Lots of knowledge among us, so you may want to join us between 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Congrats on your recent purchase....
Dennis
DTMenace

LouisRB 08-28-2018 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by DTMenace (Post 911291)
LouisRB
Where in the Philly area are you located? We have a Cars & Coffee that has met near West Chester every Saturday, weather permitting. We usually have 2 Crossfires attend, one N/A and my SRT6. We had another SRT6 join us last week. Lots of knowledge among us, so you may want to join us between 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Congrats on your recent purchase....
Dennis
DTMenace

Hi, nice to hear from you, I live in NE Philly, wouldn't mind the travel to meet up. Right now my car is in the shop, had them install a Central locking system, unfortunetly the one contact was corroded and I am trying to find another one. believe that the Crossfire is still drivable. Want to pull it out because I don't think that they are knowledgeable about this car. I have done some work myself and really think I'm better off. So I definitly want to keep in touch.

HanksDad 08-29-2018 07:53 PM

Welcome aboard LouiseRB. I got a fine welcome when I joined, so I think it appropriate to pass it on. I'm sure you will love your Crossfire. Lot's to learn on this forum.

LouisRB 08-30-2018 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by HanksDad (Post 911376)
Welcome aboard LouiseRB. I got a fine welcome when I joined, so I think it appropriate to pass it on. I'm sure you will love your Crossfire. Lot's to learn on this forum.

Thank you, HanksDad, Great Hearing from you, I do love my Crossfire, Yes alot to learn. One thing I already learned is to not take it to someone who is unwilling to research this car, replaced the altenator, didn't need it,

dedwards0323 08-30-2018 06:20 PM

Congrats on your recent purchase & welcome to our Forum.

LouisRB 09-17-2018 06:38 PM

Hi, Lou here, was interested in finding out where you guys meet at. Just got my Crossfire back from the mechanic. Still needs some minor work, could use your expertise.