New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

New Crossfire user (for 1 year already)

Old 07-09-2019, 02:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Crossfire user (for 1 year already)

Hello!

I've bought my N/A Manual Crossfire in August 2018 as a second car/'fun' project car, MY2007 at 85k miles. So far so good, first got most of the outside repainted and dents removed. Then learned the CPS issue "the hard way", but fixed thanks to this forum. Did the oil/filter service, by the way must admit fantastic results after fuel filter replacement. Now after few months I decided to finally start tuning the car. Started with the exhaust, got custom build full stainless steel overhaul. Full decat, oversized pipes, only left OEM muffler and installed pre-muffler vacuum line operated cut-out (giving true straight pipe when engaged). Now a lot more performance and visual upgrades will be done in next months, the most anticipated by me is 3.7 engine swap. Best regards to all!