CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   North America (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/north-america/)
-   -   AutoXclusive: Retail Store / Showroom (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/north-america/42420-autoxclusive-retail-store-showroom.html)

Valk 05-04-2010 02:46 PM

AutoXclusive: Retail Store / Showroom

Just received this today.........

We are very proud to announce the GRAND OPENING of our new Retail Store/Showroom in ARIZONA!
Detailed pictures are now available at the following link: http://www.koreanautoimports.com/store/carstuff.php

Our new 6000sq ft CAR STUFF Retail Store/Showroom features hundreds of our most popular accessories as well as new items not yet available on our website. New items arriving each week! Customers can browse our websites or view various catalogs at our Customer Information Desk. Great deals can also be found in our large clearance section at up to 70% off prices. All walk-in customers receive 10% off when mentioning the DC code: SAStoreAZ.

Come visit us:

Sherwood Automotive
CAR STUFF
540 N. Bullard Ave STE B13-17
Goodyear, AZ 85323

Direct Telephone- 623-925-5709

Erzer 05-04-2010 05:11 PM

re: AutoXclusive: Retail Store / Showroom

Originally Posted by VALKRYDERGUY
Just received this today.........

We are very proud to announce the GRAND OPENING of our new Retail Store/Showroom in ARIZONA!
Detailed pictures are now available at the following link: http://www.koreanautoimports.com/store/carstuff.php

Our new 6000sq ft CAR STUFF Retail Store/Showroom features hundreds of our most popular accessories as well as new items not yet available on our website. New items arriving each week! Customers can browse our websites or view various catalogs at our Customer Information Desk. Great deals can also be found in our large clearance section at up to 70% off prices. All walk-in customers receive 10% off when mentioning the DC code: SAStoreAZ.

Come visit us:

Sherwood Automotive
CAR STUFF
540 N. Bullard Ave STE B13-17
Goodyear, AZ 85323

Direct Telephone- 623-925-5709

Clicked the link searched for crossfire...nothing found...so why would I care about the link much less a store in AZ? Just asking.

FP 05-04-2010 06:15 PM

I'm afraid to o to Arizona.........:p

jediracer 07-15-2011 08:27 AM

That site is really hard to navigate through. I can't find what I'm looking for now. They should have kept the old Autoxclusive site up and running!

tighed1 07-15-2011 09:05 AM

Doesn't look like they have anything for us anymore.
A search for Crossfire results in,

"There is no product that matches the search criteria."

maxcichon 07-15-2011 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by FP
I'm afraid to o to Arizona.........:p

FP,

c'mon down to Alabama! You'll be fine, I'll vouch for you, mi amigo!

MAYAman 07-28-2013 09:11 PM

Just ordered the rear CTD diffusers. :D

rayth 07-29-2013 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by MAYAman (Post 750758)
Just ordered the rear CTD diffusers. :D

Can you get me some dimensions on them when they come in?

xfireon20z 07-29-2013 07:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
the ctd diffusers really are a good concept but when you install them you will see it was a poor design they look incomplete on the rear of the car because you can see part of the diffusers hanging out under the bumper, it should have been extended to the edge of the rear bumper into the wheel well like a lip to me it just looks wrong, plus overpriced just my 2 cents...

MAYAman 07-29-2013 08:01 PM

Its all good, looks awesome to me and coupled with my factory mopar diffuser should be a cool look.

Reliableron 07-30-2013 02:32 AM

Is there still a forum discount from these guys?

rayth 07-30-2013 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by xfireon20z (Post 750929)
the ctd diffusers really are a good concept but when you install them you will see it was a poor design they look incomplete on the rear of the car because you can see part of the diffusers hanging out under the bumper, it should have been extended to the edge of the rear bumper into the wheel well like a lip to me it just looks wrong, plus overpriced just my 2 cents...

I get what you're saying, for sure. I would love to see something that wraps around like a full rear bumper apron or whatever they're called... something to lower the look of the rear on the sides as well as the back

MAYAman 07-30-2013 10:34 AM

You don't need to lower the rear sides because unlike other cars, the rear apron on this car is pretty much even with the side rockers. If you lowered it it would look unbalanced. Thats why I think they are designed the way they are. You can see them from the rear, but not from the sides.

rayth 07-30-2013 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by MAYAman (Post 751028)
You don't need to lower the rear sides because unlike other cars, the rear apron on this car is pretty much even with the side rockers. If you lowered it it would look unbalanced. Thats why I think they are designed the way they are. You can see them from the rear, but not from the sides.

unless you have some side skirts that lower the side rockers ;)

MAYAman 07-30-2013 12:25 PM

Lol riiiiiiight

Mrmiata 07-30-2013 04:29 PM

Just like a little kitten scratching at a vein isn't he.. LOL.