CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Northeast Forum (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/northeast-forum/)
-   -   The Capitol Center Blvd. "LETS DO IT" (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/northeast-forum/11765-capitol-center-blvd-lets-do.html)

22blk05xfire 08-15-2006 07:41 PM

The Capitol Center Blvd. "LETS DO IT"

7 Attachment(s)
I think that our next run or meet should be in my neck of the woods. There is a very beautiful place we can go and show of and also have a great time there are restaurants a movie theater and shopping. This is all in one location and we can go and show off and have a great and wonderful time i have attached some pictures so that you all can see. If the pictures don't do much for you ask 04fire he has come down and spend time here with me before. Hope Everyone Likes Thanks!!!

04Fire 08-16-2006 10:43 AM

Re: The Capitol Center Blvd. "LETS DO IT"

Your right marc it is a great place to show off the looks of the Crossfire and there's plenty to do there as well... And the whole complex doesn’t look that old it looks great especially with the cobblestone parking lot. It's like a Crossfire show with great entertainment.

Sieglet 08-16-2006 05:11 PM

Looks pretty cool! Sieg and I are all for another run. The only dates that I know of right now that are bad for us are September 9th (my birthday :D) & September 16th. We're going to be out of town those weekends.

22blk05xfire 08-16-2006 05:29 PM

guys i was thinkin more like before the month is over.

patpur 08-16-2006 08:24 PM

For any of you that feel like trekking up to Olney...every Saturday night from about 6:30 til dark there is a monster cruise-in in the movie theatre parking lot. Last week we had about 50 hot rods, muscle cars, cobras even a Mail truck with a bit of a surprise under the hood. The movie theatre lot is just east of the intersection of Georgia Avenue (rt 97) and rt 108 on rt 108 behind the KFC/Taco Bell. If you like cars it the place to be on Saturday nights.

Pat

Sennaspirit 08-19-2006 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by 22blk05xfire
guys i was thinkin more like before the month is over.

Sounds good...I'm gonna be at the Olney meet tonight if anyone cares to stop in, but let's definitely do the run by your place next week if possible.

04Fire 08-19-2006 05:10 PM

Sounds good to me too... I'm also going to see if I can make it to Oleny tonight as well! :D

22blk05xfire 08-20-2006 12:34 AM

guys let me know which day is best fri. or sat. i'm free both days lets do it guys.

Scraper 08-21-2006 09:51 PM

If I recall, there is a Gladys Knight Chicken and Waffles at the BLVD @ Cap Center. And Pumpernickels in the plaza at Olney was pretty good (if you like Deli food).

04Fire 08-23-2006 10:06 AM

Friday or Saturday is good/fine with me... so far. Ready to ride. :cool:

And welcome to the forum Scraper!

patpur 08-23-2006 09:37 PM

Olney Cruise is Saturday nights around 6:30 to dark, Movie theatre lot behind KFC. Burtonsville has a great cruise in on Sunday mornings at 198 and 29, Amish Market lot. Over 100 cars last week! I'll definitely be at the Olney cruise this week 8/26.

Pat

04Fire 08-27-2006 11:17 AM

Lets shoot for a gtg in Sept...
And don't forget to sign up for the OC Cruize...

Sieglet 08-27-2006 01:08 PM

For September, Sieg and I are out of town the weekends of the 9th-10th and 16th-17th. The other weekends are open, as far as I know. As for Ocean City, remember that the event is really more of a car show than a cruise. However, that doesn't mean that us X-Fire owners can't do a little cruisin' while we're there! :D

ichon 08-28-2006 12:41 PM

Has anyone established a definite time,date and location for the cruise. Let's make it happen whether it's Onley or the Capitol location. I'm in for either.

ichon 08-28-2006 12:41 PM

Has anyone established a definite time,date and location for the cruise. Let's make it happen whether it's Onley or the Capitol location. I'm in for either.

patpur 08-29-2006 08:14 PM

ichon - Olney is Saturday night from about 6:30 until dark. Last Saturday was a pretty poor turn out. Sennaspirit was there last week and the week before and said the crowd is getting smaller. Last Saturday's crowd size may have had to do with the weather which looked pretty threatening. I’ll probably be there from 7 to 8 this weekend. I want to try and find out what their plans are, if any, for fall. Just a reminder there is a pretty nice cruise in Sunday mornings in Burtonsville at the Amish Market lot at Rt 29 And Rt 198. They start early and from what I understand it’s catered (breakfast) too. I went week before last, got there at about 10:30 and it was just breaking up but there was still about 50 nice cars. If Olney is a bust Saturday night I'll probably do that one on Sunday.
Gonna visit with Sennaspirit this week and see if we can't put together something for the fall, we talked about it Saturday night.
I'm sure we will be back to you.

Pat

04Fire 08-29-2006 10:49 PM

I thinking more along the lines of Sunday morning... that way we get feed. :p
Then maybe afterwards we can all cruise around a little... not sure where... I'm ready to go for this Sunday then I start school the following Monday so after this weekend it I'll be hard for me to go CrossFiring with you guys.

22blk05xfire 08-29-2006 11:19 PM

guys i'm cool with sunday too. i can go for another ride. let me know guys.

Sennaspirit 08-31-2006 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by 22blk05xfire
guys i'm cool with sunday too. i can go for another ride. let me know guys.

Sunday is better for me. I think we need to keep an eye out for the weather though...Hurricane might still be dumping on us then. Pat, can you get directions and post them here for the crew?

Ichon, looking forward to seeing ya again! And let's not for get our brothers across the river in VA if they want to join in too...the more the merrier!

patpur 08-31-2006 04:05 PM

I was thinkin' Sunday morning this week (9/3) too. You want to take Rt 29 North towards Columbia Maryland You will go past the auto sales park at Rt 29 and Briggs Chaney Road. You want to head west on RT 198 from Rt 29. the lot is right there at Rt 29 and Rt 198 in Burtonsville. There is a Duncan Donuts and CVS in the center, The Amish Market is closed on Sunday. From what I hear people get there early, 8:00 am. It is catered, I'm told you get the food free but the want a donation? It breakfast stuff and not barbeque. Usually by 10:30 it starts to wind down. If the weather is still bad Sunday I'll pass. Last Saturday night the weather looked threatening and very few people showed up. Olney will probably be history after this weekend. Burtonsville is anybody's guess after Labor Day.

Pat