CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Northeast Forum (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/northeast-forum/)
-   -   Pennsylvania XF owners here? (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/northeast-forum/12666-pennsylvania-xf-owners-here.html)

dontlietokids.net 10-24-2006 03:15 PM

Pennsylvania XF owners here?

I live in Hershey Pa. and I've seen at least two in town, a silver and a red. I've also seen two in Harrisburg a blue and a white. Anyone on these forums from my part of the State or Pennsylvania in general? I LOVE that I don't see many XF's on the roads at all.

Sidez 10-24-2006 04:16 PM

Re: Pennsylvania XF owners here?

New Jersey, but close enough.

DTMenace 11-04-2006 08:22 PM

I reside in West Chester, PA and own a 2005 SSB SRT6 with my license plate reading SRT6.
Occasionally visit my wife's relatives in Hummelstown, near Hershey. Also visit the South Jersey shore town of Ocean City.
There's another SSB SRT6 and a Black SRT6 in the West Chester area.

Regards,
Dennis

dontlietokids.net 11-05-2006 10:17 AM

I go through Hummelstown often. What color is your XF?

Sennaspirit 11-05-2006 02:14 PM

dontlie,

There's a few of us just south of the border in MD. Patpur, 04fire, more are in Montgomery county MD. I get up your way a couple of times of year.

Emthusiast 11-12-2006 10:32 AM

I live near West Chester, PA. I have a 2005 Graphite SRT6.

tom2112 10-05-2007 08:48 PM

Sharon, PA here - the last exit on I-80 before the "dreaded" Ohio! :D

RickZ 10-06-2007 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by tom2112
Sharon, PA here - the last exit on I-80 before the "dreaded" Ohio! :D

Andover OH, just across the line in dreaded Ohio let me know the next time you are going to Quaker Steak, maybe I can park beside you

BuffNSoFly 10-06-2007 07:05 AM

Pittsburgh PA here, Ohio isn't that far from me lol. Wouldn't mind making the trip.

tom2112 10-06-2007 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by RickZ
Andover OH, just across the line in dreaded Ohio let me know the next time you are going to Quaker Steak, maybe I can park beside you.

jk about Ohio. ;) I actually spend almost as much time in Ohio as I do PA. I can even see it from my front porch!

Anytime you guys wanna meet at the Lube, let me know. I'm always game for a beer and some wings and some sweet rides.

crossfirefun 10-07-2007 04:25 AM

I live in Hershey three weekends a year. That's where I stay when I go to the Carlisle show.

RickZ 10-07-2007 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by crossfirefun
I live in Hershey three weekends a year. That's where I stay when I go to the Carlisle show.

Peggy and I were jut talking about that, we are planning on taking an extra day or two this year and checking out Hershey this year when we go to Carlisle. We took the kids there when they were little, but that was many moons ago.

RickZ 10-07-2007 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by tom2112
jk about Ohio. ;) I actually spend almost as much time in Ohio as I do PA. I can even see it from my front porch!

Anytime you guys wanna meet at the Lube, let me know. I'm always game for a beer and some wings and some sweet rides.

Sounds good, we'll have to try and get a few others interested.

I've lived the whole OH/PA thing my entire life. :p I'm close enough that it doesn't make much difference to me, it is a little strange being midway between the Browns and Steelers. :rolleyes: We won't even head down that path. ;)

CAP 10-07-2007 08:06 PM

I live in Greencastle, just south of Chambersburg, PA and north of Hagerstown, MD. I've seen a few crossfires around, anyone here?

Jon3666 10-10-2007 10:35 AM

Just picked up my '04 xfire ltd yesterday. Drove it for about 100 miles just to get my old car totally out of my mind. Philly, PA btw.

tom2112 10-10-2007 11:18 AM

Congrats Jon! Welcome aboard.

Jon3666 10-10-2007 11:25 AM

Thanks going from 3 scion xb's to this was the best ever. was the medicine to cure the rice madness I had with the scions.

tbohn182 10-11-2007 04:33 PM

Just to get back to what CAP said, I also live in Greencastle, PA and I have seen a black and a red Crossfire around town every once in a while.
I was wondering if either one of these were yours.

CAP 10-13-2007 08:15 PM

Tbohn, I have a machine gray convertible. What are you driving?

tbohn182 10-13-2007 10:12 PM

I have a sapphire silver blue metallic coupe. I think that i have seen a silver roadster around a couple of times. Did you happen to buy it from antrim way, because i know that they had one down there for a little while?