CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Northeast Forum (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/northeast-forum/)
-   -   Ne Oh, Nw Pa (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/northeast-forum/18676-ne-oh-nw-pa.html)

RickZ 10-15-2007 01:49 AM

Ne Oh, Nw Pa

Hello all, just wanted to get the word out a few of us are trying to get together next Sunday the 21st of Oct at Quaker Steak and Lube in Sharon Pa, tentative plans are to meet up about 4 pm for some good wings and some good conversation, and maybe a Crossfire story or two. Everyone is welcome,
any one that is close or wants a destination for their Sunday drive, we would love to meet up.

rock 10-16-2007 12:11 PM

Re: Ne Oh, Nw Pa

Man, I love The Lube. Haha - that sounds pretty iffy. Anyways - if I weren't living in Columbus, I'd be there. I've been to the Lube in Sharon a handful of times.

RickZ 10-17-2007 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by rock
Man, I love The Lube. Haha - that sounds pretty iffy. Anyways - if I weren't living in Columbus, I'd be there. I've been to the Lube in Sharon a handful of times.

Yes there are a few of them around now, I have been to the one in Columbus, still like going to the original though. too bad you can't make it. Need to find somewhere half way and try to get more people to come.

RickZ 10-19-2007 08:15 AM

Looks like it is going to be a beautiful day Sunday and a lot of the leaves are starting to turn color, if anyone wants to venture over to Sharon PA. we'll be at Quaker Steak. :D

+fireamx 10-19-2007 04:16 PM

I can almost taste those barbecue chicken wings right now. MMMmmm.
Uh-oh, I guess I just scared Andrew away. :p ;)

andrew 10-19-2007 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by +fireamx
I can almost taste those barbecue chicken wings right now. MMMmmm.
Uh-oh, I guess I just scared Andrew away. :p ;)

~ finger lickin' good... :D

RickZ 10-20-2007 05:00 AM

Don't worry Andrew they give you the little wetnap things, so it's all good. :p

tom2112 10-30-2007 02:30 PM

It was all good too! Beautiful day for it. And good company too!

The rest of you guys missed out!

Meybe next time. Rick, Mike and I were talking about doing something closer to one of them before the weather completely abandons us.

What do you think guys? Or is Tail of the Dragon gonna be it for the year?

RickZ 11-01-2007 02:41 AM

Unfortunatly, I won't be making the Tail of the Dragon GTG, looks like it is going to be great. I do think we will probably get some more good weather yet this year, predicting it might be a little tough,but if anyone wants to try and get together just post it here and we will do our best to meet up, the cars goes just as well north, south, east or west ;) Although I do wish there was a bridge across Lake Erie so we could see our friends Lorne and Elaine, some of the closest people we have met from the forum miles wise, only seperated by a big lake :(

crossbowme 11-01-2007 11:50 AM

I wish you were having your get together earlier in the month. I leave Maine to p/u my SRT-6 in Erie, PA on the 10th. I could have done the long way home!

RickZ 11-01-2007 04:26 PM

Congratulations on the new SRT-6, I'll bet you can't wait. I'm sending you a pm, check your messsages