Northeast Forum Serving DE, MD, NJ, NY, OH, PA, VA, WV.

2009 Pa Crossfire Meet

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 11:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 Pa Crossfire Meet

We just got home from the Tail of the Dragon and it was great. But it took us 12 hours to drive to Fontana. I am wondering if there is any interest in
having a meet in Pa. next year. We have our own Grand Canyon and Lake Raystown. And many other great spots with good roads and attractions. It would be nice to meet the other Crossfire owners in our region. You do not have to be from Pa. This would be open to anyone who wants to attend. If there is enough interest I would be glad to try to get us reduced rates at the motel or lodge where we want to stay. Ron Singer

Old 11-21-2008, 01:00 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: 2009 Pa Crossfire Meet

singerron. I'm sure once we get past the winter months there will be interest in a GTG. There is a lot of members here in the northeast.

Plan to make it out to Carlisle's. Most everyone from the area attends. Last year we where right across from the Vipers. It was a great location. We have a tent to keep everyone out of the sun and we'll be having a meeting for the CICCI and open discussions about up coming events. Here is the link for the 2009 show. I think we are over 20 cars already . . .

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...ewpost&t=26274

Old 11-22-2008, 09:01 AM

singerron, a GTG in THE KEYSTONE STATE sounds like a good idea.

Old 11-22-2008, 09:40 AM

I thought Carlisle was more of a car show than a get together. I see Crossfire International wants to have a meeting and that is fine but can someone tell me what the drivers do all day? Are our cars on display or in the parking lot? I have been to Carlisle in the past but I just walked around and looked at all the stuff. I am interested in coming to Carlisle but I would like to have a better idea of the cost to enter and the activities that occur. Thanks Singerron

Old 11-22-2008, 09:51 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by singerron
I thought Carlisle was more of a car show than a get together. I see Crossfire International wants to have a meeting and that is fine but can someone tell me what the drivers do all day? Are our cars on display or in the parking lot? I have been to Carlisle in the past but I just walked around and looked at all the stuff. I am interested in coming to Carlisle but I would like to have a better idea of the cost to enter and the activities that occur. Thanks Singerron
Our cars are on display here is a linke to Carlisle show.http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/eve...ler-nationals/

Old 12-29-2008, 05:52 PM

Carlisle is lots of fun. We've gone for years...with our other car. It's very cheap to bring in the car. I'm SO looking forward to joining the Crossfire people this year!!

Old 01-05-2009, 07:13 PM

The cars are on display most of the day. We usually have a big dinner Saturday night. Then we cruise. Some go to the drag strip some go to other strips. go to www.carsatcarlisle.com and check the All-Chrysler Nationals link. You should joins us. It's a good time for Crossfire Owners.

Originally Posted by singerron