CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Northeast Forum (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/northeast-forum/)
-   -   Maryland XF Owners (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/northeast-forum/39958-maryland-xf-owners.html)

chisler29 07-29-2011 11:37 AM

Re: Maryland XF Owners

we still have this we can all go to.

CPOC show Aug 6th Clarksville Maryland.

car show at Andrews AFB???? interesting.

not looking like i can get to the cruise tonight. im going to be stuck at the office until 6pm or later. by the time I get home, get the car cleaned up a little, and back to the cruise it will be too late. sorry.

ichon 07-29-2011 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by ichon
Hey Dave, Aug 27th works better for me. I'm not available at all on Sep 3rd. LMK

Nevermind I forgot about a prior engagement that the wife reminded (no chastised) me of....

chisler29 07-29-2011 04:27 PM

got this emailed to me

The CPOC show at Clarksville (Ourisman-Warsaw) scheduled for August 6th is being postponed. The dealership's construction project is running behind. Sorry.

As soon as we find out the new date (likely to be in September), I'll let you know. I'll keep all your pre-registrations for the show.

Also, please notify anybody else you know who might be planning to attend, particularly those of you in other clubs.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We just found out from the dealer 2 days ago.

Dave

PNA 07-30-2011 01:07 PM

I think both weekends are open for me. Let me know if these end up firming up.

srt6-xfire 08-03-2011 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by jediracer
Aug 27 is the car show at Andrews AFB. There is just too much going on!!!!! Thanks for the list Chas. Trying to develop some marketing strategy to get these newbies to come out!

OK I dont't want to take away from AFB show if others are interested I can move my dates. Who is going to AFB do we register in advance?

jediracer 08-03-2011 07:23 PM

Ok folks. Here is the info to get registered for the Andrews car show. Please keep me up to date so that we can roll in together!
Andrews AFB Auto Hobby Center
Base passes will be availiable to those that don't have ID cards. The cost is twenty five on the day of the show and twenty if you register eariler. Trophies will be given in each catagory.
Andrews AFB Auto Hobby Center Ask for me, Kim. I run the hobby shop. You can pick up a form or give me your e-mail address and I will send it to you. Call the shop at 301-981-3917

jediracer 08-03-2011 08:00 PM

I say we cross the Bay Bridge and do crabs in September.............before the season is over!! How does that sound to the group?? Of course............I will go alone if need be! It's all about the "good time had"!

srt6-xfire 08-04-2011 07:11 AM

I say we cross the Bay Bridge and do crabs in September.............before the season is over!! How does that sound to the group?? Of course............I will go alone if need be! It's all about the "good time had"!

Hey if your talking crabs over the bridge I would suggest Harris Crab house on Kent Narrows.
Harris Crab House
I'm in who else is with me...I'm open 9/17 or 9/25.

ichon 08-04-2011 08:05 AM

This is a great idea. I'm available on the 24th or 25th. Harris Crab House is a great choice. Check with them regarding availability.

ichon 08-04-2011 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by chisler29
got this emailed to me

The CPOC show at Clarksville (Ourisman-Warsaw) scheduled for August 6th is being postponed. The dealership's construction project is running behind. Sorry.

As soon as we find out the new date (likely to be in September), I'll let you know. I'll keep all your pre-registrations for the show.

Also, please notify anybody else you know who might be planning to attend, particularly those of you in other clubs.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We just found out from the dealer 2 days ago.

Dave

Jason, any update on the "new" date for this event?

PNA 08-04-2011 11:04 AM

This is a great idea. I'm available on the 24th or 25th. Harris Crab House is a great choice. Check with them regarding availability.

Looks like Sept 24th or 25th is open on my calendar.

I'm game.

http://www.mdkidspage.org/images/crustacian.gif

Iamfink2 08-04-2011 04:37 PM

I would be interested in this but I don't know my schedule from week to week at work but if it works out with the selected date I'll be there and maybe my wife too.

chisler29 08-04-2011 04:54 PM

Jason, any update on the "new" date for this event?

nothing yet. as soon as i hear something i will post it.

the bay bridge crossing sounds good to me. once you guys have a confirmed date let me know and the wife and I will be there.

patpur 08-06-2011 10:21 AM

Glad I saw that (Ourisman/Clarksville), I was headed out the door to come crash your car show!
Hope you guys are doing well. Come down to Burtonsville some time and say hello. Fink and I get lonely! Lots of really nice cars.

jediracer 08-06-2011 06:06 PM

Hi Pat
Long time no see or hear. Missed you at Carlisle! FGlad to see that you and the Finkster are still alive and kicking!

jediracer 08-07-2011 03:52 PM

I vote for the Fisherman's Inn and Crab Deck. Harris's gave me a hard time a couple weeks ago. Besides......................I think the Crab Deck has better prices. I'm just glad that we are going to do something!! Let's make a decision on the place so that we can reserve some space (tables) if needed.

ichon 08-08-2011 10:29 AM

Wow James I cant imagine anyone giving you a hard time but I can attest to your pain. Seven badge toten' and gun slinging guys made a reservation for six at Harris last Friday and we were turned away because we had one more than reserved. We went over to the Crab Deck and had a blast.

srt6-xfire 08-08-2011 10:57 AM

OK looks like the Crab Deck is in. I'll be the first to say that September 25th is the date. James would like to keep a count of people and make reservations? I have never been to the Crab Deck can you supply the web link on your next post. If you need me to help with anything just let me know. I may have a new surprise at AFB show for you and Chaz.
Dave

chisler29 08-08-2011 11:08 AM

ok so the Andrews AFB show looks cool. does anyone have the registration form they can email me, or post on here? and the gathering at the Crab Deck sounds good to me.

theglot 08-08-2011 11:37 AM

I live in Southern Maryland, Charlotte Hall in St. Mary's county.
I just picked up an '04 Alabaster White coupe, 6-speed.