CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Northeast Forum (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/northeast-forum/)
-   -   Maryland XF Owners (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/northeast-forum/39958-maryland-xf-owners.html)

patpur 09-15-2010 08:34 PM

Re: Maryland XF Owners

I'm always there, as well Pat Fink and Jim Boyer will be there. I usually get there around 8:30 - 8:45. I have a Graphite coupe.

Jake80 09-16-2010 12:24 PM

I am back in town and will be there Sunday A.M. Don't park next to Pat's car the shine will blind you.

Jim (Jake80)

srt6-xfire 09-16-2010 02:05 PM

OK I'll be there save a spot for me. Mapquest is telling me it will take about 1 hr 20 minutes straight down 95. Looking forward to meeting other memebers that were not at Carlise 2010.

patpur 09-19-2010 08:23 PM

Nice to see everyone today, hope you enjoyed yourselves!
Pat

Grumps 09-20-2010 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by patpur
Nice to see everyone today, hope you enjoyed yourselves!
Pat

Great Day Pat - Enjoyed talking to and meeting other XF owners and checking out the other rides.

Jack Overby - aka Grumps

srt6-xfire 09-20-2010 07:12 AM

Had great time meeting and talking to everyone. Jack thanks for the direction to take 29 much nicer way to get home beautiful day for a drive.
Dave and Gerrie.

Jake80 09-20-2010 08:13 AM

It was great to meet a few new members and some old friends. Got some great ideas from Jack.

Regards,
Jake80(Jim)

green24u 12-08-2010 09:41 PM

2005 Aero Blue Roadster
Brooklyn Park / Linthicum area

Chuck & Brittany Green
7DM - P87
green24u
E-Mail: green24u@cablespeed.com

srt6-xfire 12-09-2010 06:58 AM

Chuck & Brittany welcome.Hope you can make some of the events, that are close by. I would recommend the Carlise PA car show in July it was a blast.

ichon 12-09-2010 05:05 PM

Welcome Chuck and Brittany............I saw your car yesterday. Enjoy and see you at carlisle, PA in July.

ichon 12-12-2010 10:21 AM

bump.............

green24u 12-12-2010 12:55 PM

Thanks for the welcome.. Just register at CICCI. Will see you in July if not sooner.

ichon 12-12-2010 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by green24u
Thanks for the welcome.. Just register at CICCI. Will see you in July if not sooner.

Awesome and I'll catch up with you as soon as the weather breaks.

chisler29 01-26-2011 09:45 AM

Hey ichon, did you ever get my information? I can't remember if i sent it to you or not.

ichon 02-05-2011 09:46 PM

No I didnt get it yet. LMK thanks

chisler29 02-08-2011 12:43 PM

Jason Chisler
chisler29
7AA2137

I am in Laurel.

ichon 02-22-2011 11:05 AM

Please let me know if your name is not on the updated version of the Maryland Crossfire Owners' List. Thanks.

P.S. If you're not on the list please send me a PM with your name and address.

Amorose Norman
Anderson, Jr. Randford
Argyropoulos Paul
Barry Mike
Beall Thomas
Bender David
Beckett-Donohue Jane
Bouchal David
Boyer James
Bricker Carol
Bruce Angela
Burton Delores
Cager Dale
Carrigan Joseph
Chisler Jason
Carroll Michael
Commander April
Cooper Lewis
Curtin Bryan
Davies Helen
Davis Michael
DeGrazia Karen
Deinlein Justin
Dronenburg Kurt
Erickson David
Faidley 3rd John
Farber Jacob
Fink Patrick
Fish Richard
Fish Sheila
Fisher Charlyn
Fisher Stephen
Folus James
France Thomas
Frost John
Frost Katherine
Glotfelty Robert
Goss Richard
Green Charles
Green Paula
Harrell Toya
Helkowski Paul
Higgins Karen
Hines Bernando
Hoefler Dawn
Hrapla Michael
Jacobsen Ronnie
Johnson Dorothy
Johnson, 3rd Sterling
Kane David
Katzaman James
Katzaman Myrna
Kneller Scott
Knight Chas
Koonz Patricia
Kostelec Marina
Kunlel Karen
Leach Jason
Lee Timmie
McDougall Clifford
Mihalovic Francis
Mitchell R.S.
Moore Alan
Nixon Bud
Olszewski Gary
Pearl Marcia
Powell Margaret
Prodohel Eric
Purcell Patrick
Radford James
Riveria Emanuel
Sadcer Lilly
Sadcer Thomas
Schnakenberg Hank
Seabron Michael
Settle Tracey
Shultz Patricia
Skyrczvk Myron
Skyrczvk Sandra
Smith Renee
Twitty, Jr. Walter
Vakerics Scott
Wegrocki Henry
Whack, Jr. Oneal
Wildt Anthony
Willett, Jr. John
Winters Dawn
Wooters Maggie
Wright Maryetta

srt6-xfire 02-23-2011 07:06 AM

Wow that is a big list, did not know we had that many crossfire's in MD, we should try to have a crossfire meet.

chisler29 02-23-2011 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by srt6-xfire
Wow that is a big list, did not know we had that many crossfire's in MD, we should try to have a crossfire meet.

hahaha i was thinking the same thing, well not about the meet but that there are alot of us in Maryland. a get together would be great. once the weather improves im all for it!!

patpur 02-23-2011 10:30 AM

Chas - you need to remove me from the list, Crossfire is a pleasant memory at this point.

Sennaspirit 02-23-2011 01:18 PM

? Pat when did you sell your xf? call me plz.

chisler29 02-23-2011 01:41 PM

------Crossfires of Maryland Organizational Meeting/GTG May 21, 2011------ actually that is a good weekend to have a GTG. it is the same weekend as the OC cruise on the boardwalk. a lot of people will be out there, so we will have the roads and choice of venue to ourselves. I picked downs park, but really I’m good with where ever. I’ve been to downs park a few times for classic car shows, and if you can get the pavilion that is close to the water it would be a great place for car pictures. but really it is just about driving and hanging out with people, so what ever venue is decided upon is fine with me.

04Fire 02-23-2011 10:42 PM

Looking forward to meeting up with the MD/VA/DC guys again as its been awhile! Hopefully the spring time looks promising for some GTG's:cool:

ichon 02-24-2011 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by srt6-xfire

Thats what Im going for......I'll keep everyone posted and based on the interest I will solicit volunteers to assist with the planning/operation.

Romio 02-25-2011 12:58 PM

How about Baltimore?

jediracer 04-09-2011 09:15 PM

Okay boys and girls........................... so where are we with this GTG? Spring is in the air and we need to do something. Do we have any idea as to what and when? Chas........where are you????

James

ichon 04-10-2011 05:44 PM

Hey James, I'll mail out a flyer Thursday to all the Maryland owners to gauge response. Romio, did you have any suggestions for locations in Baltimore? LMK

chisler29 04-11-2011 07:19 AM

cool. any location is good for me. i just want to get out and cruise. it would be good to do something before carlisle. that way the new people (like me) can meet club members and exchange info before the big gatherings.

srt6-xfire 04-11-2011 08:22 AM

Count me in for the meet on May 21 just let me know where?:D

Sennaspirit 04-11-2011 01:51 PM

Ok so what you're saying is that in need to clean my car this week! Let me know whats going on guys. Looking forward to seeing you all where ever we decide to meet.

srt6-xfire 04-11-2011 01:56 PM

You can clean your car this weekend, but I believe the GTG is scheduled for May 21 not April 21...LOL
I hope you would clean your car again prior to May or just not drive it, which may be a little hard once the weather gets nice.:cool:

Sennaspirit 04-11-2011 02:22 PM

Ichon!!!! whew, thanks buddy, i was getting sweaty just thinking about the cleaning job at hand, i've not been a good soldier (do NOT tell mr. clean). That gives me a little time to get it all sorted out.

BTW, i went down to visit Pat's xfire in Rockville last weekend. As you may know he got himself one of them sissy Cobra cars (hehe), doesn't even have a roof. But his XF looked beautiful as ever - he was always good at keeping it in proper shape. They're asking 16.9 for it, so if you know someone looking, it's still there. Here's the link - :: 2005 Chrysler Crossfire - Flemings Ultimate Garage and Tony (owner) did a nice video for it as well, check it out.

See you all soon

04Fire 04-13-2011 09:33 PM

Well... it would be the one day I cant take off work and have a wedding to go to:(
But hopefully I'll make it to a few of the shows and future gtg's and maybe a track day!

Only time will tell. Whom ever goes be sure and get lots of photos for those of us who didn't make it.

Also: DAVE where you been man! Haven't seen you in years!!!

chisler29 04-26-2011 03:20 PM

any updates on the planned GTG?

ichon 04-26-2011 04:14 PM

flyers are going out this week.

srt6-xfire 05-03-2011 01:57 PM

Chaz have you sent out information? I have not gotten anything yet, just want to make sure I dont' miss GTG on 5/21/11.

wildernesspeet 05-03-2011 03:23 PM

wildernesspeet
Black 04 limited
Baltimore

chisler29 05-03-2011 03:37 PM

Hey, was anyone with a black crossfire around Marley Station mall saturday evening?

ichon 05-06-2011 07:28 PM

I mailed out 109 Maryland Crossfire Owners invitations yesterday. Hopefully, all will respond and we can have a LARGE GTG later this month or next month. Please confirm receipt of your invite. Thanks Chas

So far:

Annapolis - 1
Downs Park - 1

ichon 05-06-2011 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by chisler29
Hey, was anyone with a black crossfire around Marley Station mall saturday evening?

I was in the area if you saw a SRT6