CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/parts-accessories-sale-archive/)
-   -   NEW ORIGINAL Crossfire Luggage (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/parts-accessories-sale-archive/58770-new-original-crossfire-luggage.html)

RED DOG 11-28-2012 01:15 PM

re: NEW ORIGINAL Crossfire Luggage

Per an 11/23 post in the Crossfire Coupe section, the Crossfire Collection was offering a FREE SHIPPING promotion for orders placed on Black Friday. I was not able to successfully place an order with FREE shipping during that special promotion (the system kept adding shipping charges). I phoned Chrysler Collection today and explained the situation. They told me to place my order today, then after I had my order number to phone them back with the order number (877 397-2001) and they will credit the cost of the shipping on that order. Nice folks and an even better deal than before . . . $89.95 per 3 piece set (Crossfire or Crossfire SRT6) with FREE shipping. They told me to get the order placed TODAY so I did. GO FOR IT!

RED DOG 11-28-2012 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by VALK (Post 710812)
My registration came back to but unfortunately I already threw it away.:mad:

Do you want me to send you a perfect color copy of the blank registration form so you can try again??

oledoc2u 11-28-2012 06:34 PM

Got mine today, they will go under the tree for me......;)

GraphiteGhost 11-28-2012 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by RED DOG (Post 711045)
Per an 11/23 post in the Crossfire Coupe section, the Crossfire Collection was offering a FREE SHIPPING promotion for orders placed on Black Friday. I was not able to successfully place an order with FREE shipping during that special promotion (the system kept adding shipping charges). I phoned Chrysler Collection today and explained the situation. They told me to place my order today, then after I had my order number to phone them back with the order number (877 397-2001) and they will credit the cost of the shipping on that order. Nice folks and an even better deal than before . . . $89.95 per 3 piece set (Crossfire or Crossfire SRT6) with FREE shipping. They told me to get the order placed TODAY so I did. GO FOR IT!

:confused: I wonder if they will grandfather the free shipping??? :confused:

Cal_Cobra 12-02-2012 04:10 PM

I'd like to order the SRT6 set to use, but is it correct that the SRT6 luggage on wheels will not fit inside the SRT6 roadsters trunk?

Thanks!
Brian

RMADERMAN 12-02-2012 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Cal_Cobra (Post 711643)
I'd like to order the SRT6 set to use, but is it correct that the SRT6 luggage on wheels will not fit inside the SRT6 roadsters trunk?

Thanks!
Brian

Yes it is and it will fit with the top down.

ala_xfire 12-02-2012 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by RMADERMAN (Post 711650)
Yes it is and it will fit with the top down.

Is the SRT6 Roadster trunk smaller than the N/A Roadster trunk ?
My wheeled bag WILL fit in my N/A with the top down, but just BARELY ......

Cal_Cobra 12-02-2012 04:57 PM

Will it fit with the top up?
Thanks!

RMADERMAN 12-02-2012 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by alaxfire (Post 711651)
Is the SRT6 Roadster trunk smaller than the N/A Roadster trunk ?
My wheeled bag WILL fit in my N/A with the top down, but just BARELY ......

The luggage is the same except for the logo and the truck space in the SR roadster is the same as the NA roadster.

ala_xfire 12-02-2012 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Cal_Cobra (Post 711654)
Will it fit with the top up?
Thanks!

Since it fits with the top down, it will fit with the top up fer sure.

vinnys 12-02-2012 05:20 PM

Did anybody try the grandfather shipping thing??

Reliableron 12-09-2012 05:21 AM

They won't ship to Canada so I went to Hawaii for a couple weeks and I called about the Black Friday deal and the person I talked to said they didnt know about it. Were supposed to call me back and didn't. I have a set but had already convinced the wife that she needed a set too so I was checking the site on Monday and I see that they have Free Shipping until Dec 31st PLUS up to 20.00 off your order from Dec 3 - 12th. By this time I only had a week of vacation left so I ordered a set and an umbrella and got 20.00 off but had to pay for 2nd day air to get it in time. A bit expensive but still happy to get a set and no tax or duty. Life is all about how you look at things - cost me a few thousand for the luggage and I got a nice vacation for free!
I also got an email from the SRT shop today with the same deal on SRT stuff http://www.srtshop.com/welcome.asp?u...Tier%2BPricing

RED DOG 12-09-2012 06:49 AM

Just a reminder . . . I am more than happy to assist any of our international Crossfire friends with getting a set of Crossfire luggage. So far I've sent a set to Canada (WAY up in the Great White North), a set to Germany and a set to the Netherlands. It costs $103.49 to get the luggage delivered to me. Just pay the actualy shipping cost to get it from me to you (and a 4% PayPal fee if that's the way we settle up). PM me or you can e-mail me directly at RedDogNumber1@aol.com. Get a set before the inventory is exhausted!

harbor 12-09-2012 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Reliableron (Post 712864)
They won't ship to Canada so I went to Hawaii for a couple weeks and I called about the Black Friday deal and the person I talked to said they didnt know about it. Were supposed to call me back and didn't. I have a set but had already convinced the wife that she needed a set too so I was checking the site on Monday and I see that they have Free Shipping until Dec 31st PLUS up to 20.00 off your order from Dec 3 - 12th. By this time I only had a week of vacation left so I ordered a set and an umbrella and got 20.00 off but had to pay for 2nd day air to get it in time. A bit expensive but still happy to get a set and no tax or duty. Life is all about how you look at things - cost me a few thousand for the luggage and I got a nice vacation for free!
I also got an email from the SRT shop today with the same deal on SRT stuff http://www.srtshop.com/welcome.asp?u...Tier%2BPricing

Mahalo Ron for the info. Not that I really needed it, but I ordered another NA set with the $20 discount & free shipping.

My guess is that there'll be more incentives to move the leftover inventory this January.

RED DOG 12-09-2012 03:54 PM

[QUOTE=harbor;712883]Mahalo Ron for the info. Not that I really needed it, but I ordered another NA set with the $20 discount & free shipping.

How did you get the $20.00 discount and free shipping??

D&NIS 12-09-2012 04:11 PM

Got the shipping code's yesterday.

With the help of RED DOG it is possible for me to get the luggage into the Netherlands :D

Thanks allot for doing this for someone u don't even know, really shows your compassion for the car.

Can't wait for the package to arrive.

Greetz Dennis

harbor 12-09-2012 06:32 PM

[quote=RED DOG;712905]

Originally Posted by harbor (Post 712883)
Mahalo Ron for the info. Not that I really needed it, but I ordered another NA set with the $20 discount & free shipping.

How did you get the $20.00 discount and free shipping??

Um...from the part in Reliableron's post where he mentions the $20 discount with free shipping?

csteve0355 12-09-2012 07:46 PM

http://www.collection.chrysler.com/w...Tier%2BPricing

hol2012r is the code for the $20.00 off good till the 12th of Dec.

northern 6 12-09-2012 07:49 PM

I guess that is another way to look at it Ron but wouldn't it be easier just to get a box at TSB in Point Roberts or
Blaine Wa.?

Valk 12-09-2012 10:59 PM

Best deal ever on OEM luggage :D

Original Crossfire Luggage now available with a $15 discount thru December 12th and free shipping until December 31 while supplies last
Use promo code HOL2012R

http://www.collection.chrysler.com/w...Tier%2BPricing