CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/parts-accessories-sale-archive/)
-   -   FS: SRT-6 wheels & suspension (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/parts-accessories-sale-archive/67293-fs-srt-6-wheels-suspension.html)

HOT FIYA 04-04-2014 08:11 PM

FS: SRT-6 wheels & suspension

Hey everyone.

I recently installed KW variant 2 coilovers and I no longer have use for the OEM SRT-6 suspension. I'm also mounting my new wheels next week and will looking to part ways with the OEM SRT-6 wheels to clear some room in the garage. The wheels have some minor curb rash on them and the centercap badges are somewhat faded (what you would generally expect on a set of 9 year old wheels) but overall they clean up relatively well and do not have any bends/cracks in them.

Not sure what these parts generall sell for but I know that new SRT-6 wheels run about $400 a piece. That being said i'd like to get $600 for the set (essentailly $150 a wheel) and mind you this is without tires.

As for the suspension.......again, not sure what people generally sell their stock suspension for but I feel as though $300 is a reasonable asking price.

So to recap.....
  • OEM 18x7.5 +35/19x9 +22 SRT-6 wheels (no tires) - $600.00 obo
  • OEM SRT-6 suspension (42k on the stock suspension upon removal) - $300.00 obo
I will upload some pictures tomorrow as it's dark right now and it's supposed to be sunny and 70 tomorrow here in Northern VA :cool:

Thanks for looking!

West Peterson 04-07-2014 09:12 AM

Re: FS: SRT-6 wheels & suspension

Hot Fiya
I sent a PM with some questions.
Thanks.

HOT FIYA 04-07-2014 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by West Peterson (Post 791027)
Hot Fiya
I sent a PM with some questions.
Thanks.

Replied :cool:

mobilefitt 04-07-2014 05:33 PM

Id be interested to know more. Any pics of the wheels?

HOT FIYA 04-10-2014 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by mobilefitt (Post 791107)
Id be interested to know more. Any pics of the wheels?

I still haven't gotten around to taking pictures of the wheels. It's supposed to be nice this weekend so i'll roll them out of the garage and snap a few pics.

I also have two 15mm H&R wheel spacers for sale as well - looking to get $60 for the pair.

HOT FIYA 04-30-2014 06:05 PM

Hey guys, I updated the price of the wheel spacers b/c I will also be including the extended bolts needed to run them properly. I'm looking to get $60 for the whole setup which is a steal given that the spacers retail for $75 new without the extended bolts.

I have replied to the people that PM'd me about them.

Thanks.

Juggernaut 04-30-2014 08:03 PM

Do you have a thread reviewing the KW variant 2 coilovers? Would they fit an SLK32?

whoosh 05-03-2014 10:55 AM

I will take the 15mm spacers and studs if you still have them.

FP 05-03-2014 11:29 AM

What components are included in the suspension?

HOT FIYA 05-23-2015 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Juggernaut (Post 794308)
Do you have a thread reviewing the KW variant 2 coilovers? Would they fit an SLK32?

No. Keep in mind that my KW's are full-low and I have removed the adjustment rings to go even lower than the normal tolerances. Therefore doing a review on how they handle and whatnot would be pretty mindless.....lol. My car is setup to be low and that's about it.

Originally Posted by FP (Post 794635)
What components are included in the suspension?

Pretty sure I still have everything. Shocks/struts, spring, spring pads.

By the way I still have the wheels for sale if anyone is interested. $400.00 takes them.

RED DOG 05-24-2015 05:54 AM

PM sent for the wheels . . .

bmaynard06 05-24-2015 10:46 AM

I'm interested in the wheels of Red Dog doesn't take them.

ttosh 05-24-2015 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by bmaynard06 (Post 836977)

:) and I am interested of Red Dog and bmaynard06 dont take them. i am nearby in NOVA/DC area.

HOT FIYA 05-26-2015 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by RED DOG (Post 836964)
PM sent for the wheels . . .

Replied!

Originally Posted by bmaynard06 (Post 836977)

Originally Posted by ttosh (Post 837038)
:) and I am interested of Red Dog and bmaynard06 dont take them. i am nearby in NOVA/DC area.

Noted.

Thanks for looking.

Oh and while i'm here, I also have some other stuff laying around that people might be interested in. Just shoot me an offer if you're interested in any of it.
  • Factory engine cover
  • Factory air-box intake
  • Black SRT plate frame (red lettering)

RED DOG 05-27-2015 08:24 AM

I just told HOT FIYA that I'm giving up my place in line for his set of SRT6 wheels. Other interested members will be moving move up one spot in line . . .

I think his set of wheels is a great deal but yesterday I made a commitment to buy a collision damaged SRT6 roadster that I will be parting out. It comes with a nice set of SRT6 wheels.

bmaynard06 05-27-2015 09:38 PM

Does that mean I am next in line?

turboomni08 05-27-2015 10:46 PM

I PMed with no reply yey. I'm local-ish to him also and interested in the lot suspension and wheels.

HOT FIYA 06-23-2015 02:29 PM

Hey everyone, my humble apologies for being m.i.a. I have had a large personal situation regarding my car that I have been dealing with. I received everyone's messages but at this venture I am holding off on selling anything. The reason being, the bodyshop that recently painted my car failed to deliver on my expecations and ultimately i'm stuck with a botched paintjob. I am getting a partial refund back from them but it is not nearly enough to cover having the car repainted/redone (again) by another bodyshop not to mention that I now need two new front fenders because of this whole situation (long story). Ultimately I have parked the car indefinitely and am currently deciding on what my next move is with it, or if I even want to keep it at this point. In the event that I decide to sell the car I would prefer to have as many of my OEM parts as possible which is why I have decided to hold off on selling things. Believe me when I say, if you make a "no turning back" commitment as large as I did with painting the car a new color you expect to keep the car for a while thereafter which is why I wasn't concerned with selling the parts originally. But now i'm faced with a situation in which I have taken a huge financial loss and would be looking at spending even more money to get the car back up to par and i'm just not ready to make the decision one way or another at this time.

Thank you to everyone who expressed interest in the parts and again I apologize for keeping everyone hanging. Should I decide to keep the car I will notify you in the order in which I received the PM's/messages.